• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

15/08/2009 - NZism's National SFIV tourney!

Started by fluxcore, June 09, 2009, 12:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 07, 2009, 05:08:11 PM
James you look WAAAY younger than 31.

Well I am 30 ATM lol!

I know, it's freakishly weird. . .  Considering I was married for 8 years (Not anymore thank GOD), I do feel like an old timer even though I can pass for a fuckin 19 year old lolololol!

ALAN! My brother, GOGOGO Bdays at the end of August! I'm seriously considering that PS3 for you now!!!! How old are you turning?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 07, 2009, 05:08:11 PM
James you look WAAAY younger than 31.
yeah i'll say , i look older than him and i'm 20.Basterd.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

But thats what a life of drugs,alchahol and video games will do to a person.
Fuck i'm ssssooooo bored , i was suppose to go to 21st but i think my ride left without me :(, anyone wanna get up to something tonight, need a wing man to go hustle some trimmy trim trim.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

hmm James, I can pass with a 16 years old... but then again I'll rather have the 18 sine they seem more legal HAHAHAHAHA.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

This is starting to get gross.

But anyways I guess I'm not surprised about people leaving SF. Oh well. You all just wait and see how those that stay will improve.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on August 07, 2009, 05:30:31 PM
hmm James, I can pass with a 16 years old... but then again I'll rather have the 18 sine they seem more legal HAHAHAHAHA.

lol and they suck a better dick too,

Skullator

Theres leaving something and theres... toning down on something..

I'm sure people would still turn up to the odd event, and I'm sure people still like the game, we are no doubt just itching for something different after all the hours put in to a tournament like this.

Getting burnt out isn't an uncommon thing by any means.

I'll still be ripping PC version up hard.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: iRONsoL on August 07, 2009, 06:02:29 PM
NEXT WEEK BITCHES >:(
next week weazzy's gonna pull your pants down, bring your knee pads coz weazzy got his D-pad.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

daym nobody wana kick it with weazzy? come on who wants go get some trim,sheeeeet.

fluxcore

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 07, 2009, 05:12:14 PM
I know, it's freakishly weird. . .  Considering I was married for 8 years (Not anymore thank GOD), I do feel like an old timer even though I can pass for a fuckin 19 year old lolololol!

Like it's a bad thing!

QuoteALAN! My brother, GOGOGO Bdays at the end of August! I'm seriously considering that PS3 for you now!!!! How old are you turning?

Haha, no worries man, I know you're without job atm so I don't expect anything TOO much... :)

Anyway, I'm 26 turning 27. Feeling a bit old myself these days!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 07, 2009, 05:28:35 PM
But thats what a life of drugs,alchahol and video games will do to a person.
Fuck i'm ssssooooo bored , i was suppose to go to 21st but i think my ride left without me :(, anyone wanna get up to something tonight, need a wing man to go hustle some trimmy trim trim.
where my party people at, by the end of tonight i'll probably still be sitting here in the dark in my undies with my jim beam and my blunt, playing fukin sf4 and lurking on the forums,shheeeeeeet you'd think ive been married for 8 years .

maelgrim

Quote from: fluxcore on August 07, 2009, 06:33:31 PM
Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 07, 2009, 05:12:14 PM
I know, it's freakishly weird. . .  Considering I was married for 8 years (Not anymore thank GOD), I do feel like an old timer even though I can pass for a fuckin 19 year old lolololol!

Like it's a bad thing!

QuoteALAN! My brother, GOGOGO Bdays at the end of August! I'm seriously considering that PS3 for you now!!!! How old are you turning?

Haha, no worries man, I know you're without job atm so I don't expect anything TOO much... :)

Anyway, I'm 26 turning 27. Feeling a bit old myself these days!

Old  ;D - Try 35 young man   :'(
None of this super / ultra shit in my day 8)
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Skullator

21 ON TUESDAY, GETTIN HYPE

Edit: while I remember
I have all evo 2009 vids on external drive for nationals, some aucklander needs to bring a laptop and we can chuck them all on so you guys can grab them as you please after I leave again.

Lennysaurus

lol We are gonna have to start calling you guys Uncle James and Uncle Michael!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero