• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue players list (No longer accepting ID's, game is obsolete)

Started by Squares, June 16, 2009, 09:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: luckytintinnz on August 26, 2009, 10:26:34 PM
Woah, the list is pretty big now. Nice ;D

Is NagatoGai the same Nagato that uses Rachel at Yifan? I saw a someone mentioned him in another thread and NagatoGai's Rachel just happened to be a beast as well.

Yeah bro same guy. His Bang's not bad either aye haha.

You can add Leoninhunter to the list. Plays a pretty good Noel probably second best after Ton Ton.

stereomonkey

Quote from: Toomeke on August 26, 2009, 10:46:32 PM
Quote from: luckytintinnz on August 26, 2009, 10:26:34 PM
Woah, the list is pretty big now. Nice ;D

Is NagatoGai the same Nagato that uses Rachel at Yifan? I saw a someone mentioned him in another thread and NagatoGai's Rachel just happened to be a beast as well.

Yeah bro same guy. His Bang's not bad either aye haha.

You can add Leoninhunter to the list. Plays a pretty good Noel probably second best after Ton Ton.

Added
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Pinolicious

That list is awesome.  I added everybody after work, and they jump on around 9pm onwwards!  They sure have a much bigger player base, I mean they're obviously a bigger country and all, so now there's no shortage of people to play.

GG's luckytin, that shiznit was awesome.  I'll make sure to be more of a challenge next time ;)
<PSN> Kriselda

luckytintinnz

Hehe, you're being too humble. Some of them were pretty close, especially our Carl vs Noel. Your Noel was pretty good as well, nice combos, just gotta spam those 5A and 2A more ;). I'm currently at my parents' house so there's a bit of lag, hopefully when I get back home next week, we shall have some lagless games lol
OSU!!!

Rance

Any one make a date to play BB ahhhhh

in holiday now

lets party!

Kramazubg

Been jamming BlazBlue a fair bit recently. PSN = Kramazubg
Keen to play against some peeps and train haha.

gunsmoke

Psn nickname : supaworm  :P add me pls .....
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

shinmike

Shin

PSN -    Shin-KabaraN

main - Ragna

madaxe munkee

PSN - madaxe_munkee

Main - Noel
Sub - Jin
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

luckytintinnz

We should make another list for BBCS.
OSU!!!

snowystepo

psn - cgbq

Main - ragna
sub - hazama

ROCOABC

I would like to add my name to the list.  Just got my import copy of BBCS.

Will be learning Tager first.  Makoto also seems alot of fun to play.

PSN - ROCOABC.

luckytintinnz

Yo ROCOABC, just played you last night. I was the Hazama/Jin player. Good games man.
OSU!!!

ROCOABC

Quote from: luckytintinnz on August 12, 2010, 02:48:13 AM
Yo ROCOABC, just played you last night. I was the Hazama/Jin player. Good games man.

Thats right.  You really gave me a beating.  LOL.  Definately good games.  Too pro but lets match again.  I really need to learn the match ups and characters in general.  My tager will get there.  Makoto is pretty tough actually.  She really needs to put the preassure on and combo to deal any significant damage.

geneterror

Thought I would post in both threads just in case because my U.S copy finally turned up so anyone who hasn't added me please do. I'll be scrubbing it out for a few weeks trying to improve and get my head around this game again but keen for some challenges.
KOW 2011