• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

NZ Clockwork Thread & Match Vids

Started by gunsmoke, February 11, 2007, 08:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 16, 2009, 12:22:22 AM
They are also 2 years old.

Becuz Mike only shot videos on his MSC team not in interested bother shooting Team clock  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Oldschool.............yea yea
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Elixir

I forgot about tripods being nonexistent back then, my bad.

JoeKage

Sage of the 6 Paths

gunsmoke

Quote from: JoeKage on January 16, 2009, 08:24:25 AM

If not older  ::) ::)

I wish some one shot some of my Benwork vidz in those days ....damn sad no one interested my team.. :'( :'( :'( :'(

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: gunsmoke on January 16, 2009, 08:54:55 PM
Quote from: JoeKage on January 16, 2009, 08:24:25 AM

If not older  ::) ::)

I wish some one shot some of my Benwork vidz in those days ....damn sad no one interested my team.. :'( :'( :'( :'(

:o :o

u forgot about me..... :o :o

i was....but i was suck then.....im better now 8)

but yeah, i wish i could watch some oldschool benwork
The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Elixir on January 16, 2009, 06:43:19 AM

My point is that you need to harden up. This was back in the day when half our videos were taken on cellphones/average quality cameras. If you can still see whats going on, then the vid's are serving their purpose. Granted, its better when the videos are in better quality, (Or indeed when the shot actually encompasses the entire screen JOE) but we use whatevers available to us at the time. If you want to complain, then buy us a camera (With a tripod obviously.)or film them yourself.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 17, 2009, 12:49:00 PM

My point is that you need to harden up. This was back in the day when half our videos were taken on cellphones/average quality cameras. If you can still see whats going on, then the vid's are serving their purpose. Granted, its better when the videos are in better quality, (Or indeed when the shot actually encompasses the entire screen JOE) but we use whatevers available to us at the time. If you want to complain, then buy us a camera (With a tripod obviously.)or film them yourself.

Exactly this was da very very very 1st time host in Joe's House Bluebird tournament...

Elixir

"If you're going to complain, buy us a camera instead" is about the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read. If it's going to be put online, expect people to complain. We (the internet) don't have to provide anything to the content provider. The internet doesn't work according to your logic.

JoeKage

Sage of the 6 Paths

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Elixir on January 18, 2009, 12:57:39 AM

"If you're going to complain, buy us a camera instead" is about the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read. If it's going to be put online, expect people to complain. We (the internet) don't have to provide anything to the content provider. The internet doesn't work according to your logic.

Actually, youre right. I totally agree that my last post makes me look like a twit now that i re-read it. Youre just criticising the wrong aspect of the video, which is stupid, and to be perfectly honest i don't see the point of posting it. Other than maybe some sense of retarded internet superiority. (Also, dont need a speel on what percentage of the internet is pointless btw) Even the other pointless posts in this topic are at least directed towards gameplay (besides ryans >_>). But hell, if your e-peen grew a couple of inches, good for you sport.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Elixir

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 18, 2009, 11:48:55 AM
Quote from: Elixir on January 18, 2009, 12:57:39 AM

Actually, youre right. I totally agree that my last post makes me look like a twit now that i re-read it. Youre just criticising the wrong aspect of the video, which is stupid, and to be perfectly honest i don't see the point of posting it. Other than maybe some sense of retarded internet superiority. (Also, dont need a speel on what percentage of the internet is pointless btw) Even the other pointless posts in this topic are at least directed towards gameplay (besides ryans >_>). But hell, if your e-peen grew a couple of inches, good for you sport.

I thought talking about video quality would be more entertaining than talking about MvC2.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.