• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filter

Yeah they were skyping to their damn families. Like that's important.

samurai black

i think i got this working.

xFIST_0F_FURYx

anyone playing Third Strike?

HoneyBadger

I play most nights. Come on Vent or IRC if you wanna play.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

inoxx

anyone still playing SF4 on PC?

What's that? You don't want to die? Too late for you, pal. You're a goner!

stereomonkey

I dont think so and this is not the right thread.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Filter

i would play sf4 on pc but i don't have a windows live code

Filter

GGPO has been down for a few days now  ??? not sure what the hell is going on. anyone heard anything?

Luckily for me i updated part of my virtual pc and Supercade suddenly works now, where it used to just sit there and do fuck all.
Supercade seems to run really smoothly. i seem to get more frames. looks nice too.

Nick4now

Awww stink and I was planning on jumping on tonight too. Their website is down too so everyone is experiencing the same problem. I would jump on Supercade if my PC let me and I can't register with ArcLive!  :'(

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Man are you serious!? GGPO and PSN are both down.

Filter

I installed Arclive but there weren't many people on ST and the pings were high. so i have no idea how smooth it is.
Supercade is nice tho.
any news what happened to GGPO?

Filter

GGPO is back up.

saw this on the forum:
"As you all know, GGPO was done for a significant period of time last week. This outage was the result of a denial of service attack against the server. Everything appears to be back to normal now, and I am working with my hosting provider on ways to protect against similar attacks in the future. I am also working on the next version of GGPO, which should be much more immune to these sorts of service-stopping attacks. It will be many months before this version is ready, but be sure that it is coming. Thanks for your patience, and everyone please try to play nicely."
-ponder

a GGPO update sounds good.

Nick4now

GGPO update definitely sounds good. I'm a bit curious if there's gonna be any other cool features  :D

I'm jumping on tonight for some ST. Filter you play A2 or A3? Because I don't and I'm pretty keen on scrubbing that out with you if you're a total noob at them too  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

xFIST_0F_FURYx

Cool I'm in for some GGPO tonight lol

Filter

cool I will get A3. I've played it before but I am shit at it.