• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Haha yes! Didn't even know that existed  8)

redtie

massi4h

I'll try jump on soon.

redtie

I'll jump on after lunch. 12:30. Come train yoself

Nick4now

Are you at Stef's place? I might come around and join you so we can take turns on GGPO against whoever is keen lol I don't have a stick with me though since I'm at my sister's place.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Damn hahah cause I just remembered that Dee took his stick with him last night when we dropped him off. Yup here now though unless we just go to timezone or something

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Nick4now

I'll be on tonight around 10:30ish

CaptainHook

Cool, might jump back on then..

Chocobuny

I might play too. I got Alpha, ST and hyper fighting. Also I have SF4 on steam if anyone wants some of that

Chocobuny

GGs hook, thanks for putting up with my ass gameplay. Fun game!

Sorry I started spectating you and Nick, then it said lost connection to GGPO and I couldn't figure out how to talk to either of you / get back in because I was in some random channel with 8 people lol.

I need to figure some things out :P

CaptainHook

GGs choco and Nick.

No worries choco, i'm glad you liked it! Yeah ggpo has some annoying quirks like that.. but you'll figure it out.

GGs Nick, i might try pick chun against your zief all the time, i like her speed and my crappy pseudo-mind games with her. Sure i only got
a couple of wins against him but that's better than when i play guile against him. Hehehe. (p.s i still think cammy aint that great in this game :P )

Nick4now

Hahaha GGs Hook, Goddamit Chun can just jump all over the place and Gief can't do anything about it lol by the time I've got you in a corner it's too late because I gotta be wary of her stupid stored super hahaha I like how you were pulling off some cool combos with her normals. st. mp, st. mp, cr.mk? something like that haha Yeah Cammy isn't too great but she's hella fun to use. I'll level her up so she can bitch slap your chun next time  :P

Oh yeah Choco if GGPO DCs it's most likely that it DCed for everyone. If that happens we usually finish off our game, quit and then relog. Like Hook said you'll figure it out lol

Chocobuny

I'm trying to learn cammy too. I keep trying to do medium kick into spiral arrow, then I remember I'm not playing SF4 lol.

It's pretty fun though, really hard to get the execution down though lol

Nick4now

yeah can still do that bro but you should be using cr.mp, cr.mk xx hk spiral arrow. Also her game revolves around her hooligan throw... I think lol I just remember CigarBob saying that to another player in GGPO lol

Don't listen to me though, my Cammy is probably just as scrubby as yours  ;D