• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Evo 09 streaming vid this weekend...

Started by fluxcore, July 15, 2009, 08:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: Will on July 26, 2009, 02:51:54 PM
I heard from a thread over at SRK that the videos bitrate arent the best for HD, dont know enough about it tho since I only read a few pages, tell me what you guys think once you have finished downloading the files. Mainly wanting to play them on my 360.
Man I have to say im really impressed with the 720p quality . looks like your playing the game at home and ign have done some nice footage inbetween rounds and intros etc
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Will

Sounds good, are they just uploading all there footage over the next few days? Only finals videos up now? Will be getting a sub eventually, keens to see the HDR finals.
Learning....

geneterror

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on July 26, 2009, 05:15:01 PM
Man I have to say im really impressed with the 720p quality . looks like your playing the game at home and ign have done some nice footage inbetween rounds and intros etc
I have to get this off you at the tourney bro!
KOW 2011

stereomonkey

Quote from: geneterror on July 27, 2009, 09:21:00 AM
Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on July 26, 2009, 05:15:01 PM
I have to get this off you at the tourney bro!

You should support the evo guys to by subscribing also. Please :D

Because if you don't, someone might end up giving you a "Protein Cannon" :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

geneterror

I would buy the DVDs if they were doing them because I get something physical for it. There is no way I can justify getting an IGN subscription to my Mrs just to get some videos :-[, especially since I hate the site layout and never go there normally.

Basically it's copy them or not see them. Paying for them isn't really an option at the moment unfortunately.
KOW 2011

CptMunta

Quote from: geneterror on July 27, 2009, 10:58:34 AM
I would buy the DVDs if they were doing them because I get something physical for it. There is no way I can justify getting an IGN subscription to my Mrs just to get some videos :-[, especially since I hate the site layout and never go there normally.

Basically it's copy them or not see them. Paying for them isn't really an option at the moment unfortunately.

I've subscribed to IGN now, really wanted the 5 on 5 which isn't out yet but apparently will be available.

According to inkbolt:

Sounds good, do you have any info on the breakdown of what was recorded?
Roughly:

- All of Sunday
- SF4 5on5 exhibition
- A whole lot of SF4 semi-final matches
- Some STHD semi-final matches
- Some SC4 semi-final matches

I know they have over 20 hours of tape to be edited.

ATM:

SF4 Final 720 WMV files (Split into 4 parts)
SSF2THDR Final .mov file (one file, quick game  ;) )
MvC2 Final .mov file (two files)

2.53 Gigs all up so far.

Insider is a bit bullshit though, there's nothing else there that is even remotely interesting.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

maelgrim

Yeah the insider SF4 vs Blazblue head to head was one of the lamest things i Have ever seen.

They say they will also have BlazBlue EVO footage up at somepoint. Currently ive only dl the Daigo v Justin final.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?