• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

fantastic Engrish on xbox headset

Started by budafist, July 23, 2009, 09:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

budafist

So I got my headset/mic from Trademe yesterday.
works great, stoked as but while waiting for online matches I started reading the back of the packaging, thought I should share this craptastic Engrish with you.
This is verbatim:

"Promote the on-line community experience of the X-box Live of the unprecedented in history, let you draw up the strategy with member of team, the interface opponent or white play favorite game with the friend chat"

"Open loudly or adjust the small voice, make experience personally the most vigorous game career to make possible"

"you can make serve to record for friend or family and stay the speech message through the free X-box live letter, can also replace telephone and good friend contact"

Seriously, could they not pay a translator, or at least know someone with a slight grasp on the 2 languages to have a quick look before they went to print?

So yeah, invite me on Xbox live if you want to white play favorite game with the friend chat  ???

The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

maelgrim

aaah the magic of online translators  ;D
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?