• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BATTLE IN THE SOUTH!!!!! 01-08-09 till 02-08-09!!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, July 27, 2009, 11:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inoxx

yo i'm coming around early if that's all good?

possibly 11am-12pm?

ill bring a box of beer lol

What's that? You don't want to die? Too late for you, pal. You're a goner!

maelgrim

I'll be round 11ish depending on how long it takes from Albany.

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

CoffinDrop1

Big ups to Lenny for putting this on. Was good to meet yourself, TooMeke, Weazzy, iMagneto and others last night. There were some high level matches going on and looking at the variety of characters people were playing made me think I really need to learn some more characters. Lenny your Akuma's looking pretty good - could this be your secret weapon come August? Toomekes Fei Long stood out too considering you've just picked him up. Again big thanks and catch up next South side convention if not tourney.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Lenny isnt competing in the August tourney.

Or maybe hes gonna sneak off into the bathrooms, change into a zorro costume and enter as CAPTAIN PWNSAUCE
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

maelgrim

Yeah I was there early Sat for some fun games.
BB was probably more enjoyable, my SF skills are definitely lacking.
Finally got some wins with Rachel - cheers Smoof  ;)
& got pasted by Ragna again - cheers Toomeke
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

CptMunta

Quote from: CoffinDrop1 on August 02, 2009, 09:35:54 AM
Big ups to Lenny for putting this on. Was good to meet yourself, TooMeke, Weazzy, iMagneto and others last night. There were some high level matches going on and looking at the variety of characters people were playing made me think I really need to learn some more characters. Lenny your Akuma's looking pretty good - could this be your secret weapon come August? Toomekes Fei Long stood out too considering you've just picked him up. Again big thanks and catch up next South side convention if not tourney.

Mekke's picking up Fei Long too? I don't feel quite so special anymore.  :'( Maybe I should try some online battles share some notes.

But Laggpikes + rekka combos = Fail
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If you all use him at the tourney, there will be at least 3. Which kind of kills the novelty a bit.

Random question: Who do you main munta? No reason for me asking other than curiosity.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 02, 2009, 11:11:40 AM
If you all use him at the tourney, there will be at least 3. Which kind of kills the novelty a bit.

Random question: Who do you main munta? No reason for me asking other than curiosity.

Rose
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

geneterror

Haven't played you for a while though but it's scary that you almost never miss that Flame kick -> FADC -> EX Chicken wing. It's just so frustrating to get caught in :'(
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: kingpiccolo on August 02, 2009, 12:57:16 PM
<=== uses fei long

I remember the ol meaty HP into chicken wing rapeage with Turbo Feilong. Nasty stuff.

primebeef

Thanks Lenny for putting this on. Had alot of fun.

Toomeke I will be back for revenge on SFAC  >:(

gunsmoke

Quote from: CrazyMobius on August 02, 2009, 01:18:50 PM
Quote from: kingpiccolo on August 02, 2009, 12:57:16 PM
<=== uses fei long

I remember the ol meaty HP into chicken wing rapeage with Turbo Feilong. Nasty stuff.

Good one Ioane always rushdown with it.....
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Shot lenny for having us over bro , had a real good time drinking all your beers lol. Had to gap at like 4 in da mourning aye started fiending for my bed lucky i didnt crash on da way home i was fucked as. Thanks for the denny's smoof, you got hustled hard bro, the funny thing is you were  keen as to lose your $20 lol
Gotta get the blazeblue shit mayn , that games pretty phat.ggs to all the boys, sorry for ripping a few assholes,ohhhhhhhhhhhhh  and shot again lenny PEACE!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 02, 2009, 05:03:59 PM
Shot lenny for having us over bro , had a real good time drinking all your beers lol. Had to gap at like 4 in da mourning aye started fiending for my bed lucky i didnt crash on da way home i was fucked as. Thanks for the denny's smoof, you got hustled hard bro, the funny thing is you were  keen as to lose your $20 lol
Gotta get the blazeblue shit mayn , that games pretty phat.ggs to all the boys, sorry for ripping a few assholes,ohhhhhhhhhhhhh  and shot again lenny PEACE!!!

Hahahaha, this guy calls it like it is.