• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Music

Started by Coddfish, March 12, 2007, 02:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

geneterror

I knew Premier would end up doing something like this, even though Guru wrote this before he passed:
QuoteI do not wish my ex-DJ to have anything to do with my name likeness, events tributes etc. connected in anyway to my situation including any use of my name or circumstance for any reason and I have instructed my lawyers to enforce this. I had nothing to do with him in life for over 7 years and want nothing to do with him in death. Solar has my life story and is well informed on my family situation, as well as the real reason for separating from my ex-DJ.

R.I.P Guru
KOW 2011

Nick4now

I like to make beats in my spare time and pretty much only family and mates have heard them. But here I've decided to share one of my recent "creations" lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

xpunch

bro your vid is blocked due to some copyright grounds  ???

xpunch

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it om copyright grounds.

Anyways i was pretty keen to hear your mix bro.
Iv been trying to suss out ACID pro 7.0 but don't really know what im doing lolz.

Nick4now

Ok Here's a link: B.o.B - Airplanes [Nick4now Remix]

If you guys are wondering I used FL Studio 8 and Sony Acid Pro 6 to make the beat  :)

Nick4now

Ok it's finally working on youtube but I don't think it will for long  ;D anyways here it is:

xpunch

i like your version sounds better  ;D

redtie

Thats way better. Have you made any more beats?

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Nick4now

Hahah thanks xpunch  ;D But nope haven't made anything new in a while. Too lazy lol

massi4h

Quote from: Nick4now on June 23, 2010, 02:17:18 PM
Ok it's finally working on youtube but I don't think it will for long  ;D anyways here it is:

Lol I was singing that song to myself near the end of my last exam. Nice mix btw.

scribble

Quote from: Nick4now on June 23, 2010, 02:51:35 AM
I like to make beats in my spare time and pretty much only family and mates have heard them. But here I've decided to share one of my recent "creations" lol

That beat is sick bro. Gotta agree with xpunch, I like your version better lol. Make more!!! :D

Edit: Might be a good time filler while we wait for nzpost to sort their shit out  >:(

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

Nick4now

Haha thanks bro, but yeah I still haven't received a letter yet. I'll contact them tomorrow if it doesn't arrive.