• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Music

Started by Coddfish, March 12, 2007, 02:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

kanye, im a big fan and i love your music (except that stupid auto-tune album) but this shit is just retarded

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1322074/Kanye-West-teeth-replaced-diamonds-They-cooler.html

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hahaha, fuck i wonder what it's like when he eat. It must get real dirty after meals. If he brushes it does the diamond scratch, and does lil bits of diamonds come off.

That's pretty g though. Niggaz got so much money , he can probably get someone else's  teeth if he gets sick off it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

You can't scratch diamond without another diamond or something just as hard. Everyone knows diamond is a 10 on Moh's scale of hardness. Also what a retard.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Guess that makes your wang a 13 when youre around a kindergarten eh mason.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Yeah then I go into a high school and it becomes a 19.

Saved! Kinda...

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Kinda. But what you said only makes sense if its an all boys high school.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Only the one your mum works at

redtie

Another track from the Wutang/Beatles Album

originaljulz

I love the Gorillaz. And this song is just too good.

I did think it was cooler when I thought it was a black woman singing, instead of some indie looking yuppie white dude.

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Brodsta_AU

Brodsta_AU

samurai black

one of the presents i got from my sister was the new kanye record. i like it. def darker than the previous outings, which sorta isnt my thing but whatever.

favourite track so far is monster. it has nicki minaj and while i dont really like her music just her fat ass, she kills it on that track. jay z is also on the same track and is less rubbish than usual.

originaljulz

Played this song on Extreme on Drummania the other day. Can't get it out of my head.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

gunsmoke

Quote from: samurai black on December 26, 2010, 11:19:16 PM
one of the presents i got from my sister was the new kanye record. i like it. def darker than the previous outings, which sorta isnt my thing but whatever.

favourite track so far is monster. it has nicki minaj and while i dont really like her music just her fat ass, she kills it on that track. jay z is also on the same track and is less rubbish than usual.

Na bro Runaway the mean song bro ....i still prefer the MTV award version .....

Which one u got ? i got mine Deluxe edition same price with normal record . Came with DVD 34mins .  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

just the regular one.

and i hate that video. so long and dumb. kanye needs to stop trying to be an 'artist' and just make some cool songs