• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Street Fighter IV Nationals August 09

Started by CrazyMobius, August 15, 2009, 08:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on August 16, 2009, 10:37:11 PM
Well in all honesty, pretty much all of us play at Yifans. Ben definitely isn't an arcade only player like you all were for quite a while. You guys play a bit at giga anyway.

Yeah shot Ben for 3rd. And you other 3. And everyone else in the tourney :3
Sorry for giving you a hardtime with my Sagat, i'll show you how to play a REAL Akuma next time :)
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 16, 2009, 10:06:58 PM
Quote from: ABC_SMN on August 16, 2009, 09:14:48 PM
Like what happened to CrazyKiller..... LOL
GOOD WORK..!! To... Whom!! :D
hahaha

Btw James. When are you free to pick something up? :D
Msg me and Andy plz.

I forgot to said that your Viper is getting more insane than before. Must play you some how to get experience :)

See you around

Thanks Champ, texted Andy this morning, AWESOME!

Yeah I put in a lot of practice, but honestly, looking over my matches, I think I could have done MUCH better in all of my games. I missed far too many opportunities (esp vs Andy) even though my spacing was fairly on point. I'm glad I got as far as I did, but I wanna place at least top three next Nationals, so get ready for more Viper.

We'll meet up at yifans for a challenge soon I promise, and thanks again Simon, you are the MAN ~~!!!

I will be ready!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

zos'la

2v2 it is :)

The only reason i was in yifans was because of SF4 lol.
other than that its been over 6 years since I actually went down there to play a game all the time.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

ABC_SMN

Sorry for giving you a hardtime with my Sagat, i'll show you how to play a REAL Akuma next time :)
[/quote]

Real Akuma?
you mean the one who does 2 fire ball in the air?
High HP, High speed?

if it is.. you must tell Cody about it. He will love to know the REAL AKUMA!

ABC_SMN

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 16, 2009, 10:06:58 PM
Quote from: ABC_SMN on August 16, 2009, 09:14:48 PM
Like what happened to CrazyKiller..... LOL
GOOD WORK..!! To... Whom!! :D
hahaha

Btw James. When are you free to pick something up? :D
Msg me and Andy plz.

I forgot to said that your Viper is getting more insane than before. Must play you some how to get experience :)

See you around

Thanks Champ, texted Andy this morning, AWESOME!

Yeah I put in a lot of practice, but honestly, looking over my matches, I think I could have done MUCH better in all of my games. I missed far too many opportunities (esp vs Andy) even though my spacing was fairly on point. I'm glad I got as far as I did, but I wanna place at least top three next Nationals, so get ready for more Viper.

We'll meet up at yifans for a challenge soon I promise, and thanks again Simon, you are the MAN ~~!!!

Sweet sweet bro.
Keep up the good work and catch up later :d

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ABC_SMN on August 16, 2009, 11:51:32 PM

Real Akuma?
High HP, High speed?

[/quote]
Sorry dont understand, is that cody? ohh then i'm 46 he 47 lol. i owned him casuals, the cheeky guy even tried to mirror my Sagat after his Akuma got owned lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I hope the brackets never get shown, EVER.
Ohh well tourny over, look into the red light and forget everything that happened- DIE HYPE,DIE YOUU BASTTARD.
Now get hype for 2 on 2 lol.

cha

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 16, 2009, 11:57:28 PM

Real Akuma?
High HP, High speed?

Sorry dont understand, is that cody? ohh then i'm 46 he 47 lol. i owned him casuals, the cheeky guy even tried to mirror my Sagat after his Akuma got owned lol.
[/quote]

Since you own me and Hue casual I'd suggest you playing money matches
against me or him, isn't it a great way to make some extra money? :D
$20 per game?

Cr8zyK1LL3r

that sounds good to me. I don't mind losing money to you Weazzy.
Let's do it. If you can get $100 straight without losing a single round just like that time. I will double the money i have to pay, or if you can 5-6 uppercut me in a row I will pay triple the money.. That would be easy $200-$300 for you I believe ^_^

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 17, 2009, 12:55:09 AM
that sounds good to me. I don't mind losing money to you Weazzy.
Let's do it. If you can get $100 straight without losing a single round just like that time. I will double the money i have to pay, or if you can 5-6 uppercut me in a row I will pay triple the money.. That would be easy $200-$300 for you I believe ^_^
Man, you guys are hard to understand,
LOL i'm the money match king, but you's wont even buy those drinks you owe lol, and last time i money match i had no money so lucky i won, after that i thought shit i better get some money before i money match again.
I know jump online right now and i'll save you 20 bucks,like you'lld ever pay up anyway.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: cha on August 17, 2009, 12:39:40 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on August 16, 2009, 11:57:28 PM

Real Akuma?
High HP, High speed?

Since you own me and Hue casual I'd suggest you playing money matches
$20 per game?
[/quote]
Who are you, i thought messi4h ,was Cody??? i didnt even play you.did I?

Lennysaurus

If you guys want to money match.. provided that Alan approves of it.  I'd be keen to advertise it as an exhibition match for the next grind session.  Itd be great to generate hype.

Thanks again to everyone for everything!

Played guilty gear all day today.  Darren came over and got his beats haha!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on August 17, 2009, 01:26:42 AM
If you guys want to money match.. provided that Alan approves of it.  I'd be keen to advertise it as an exhibition match for the next grind session.  Itd be great to generate hype.

Thanks again to everyone for everything!

Played guilty gear all day today.  Darren came over and got his beats haha!
Depends whens the next grind session, i'm getting a stick with my tax refund, and it will take me ages too get used to it.
Yeah right lol, i'm *sooooooo* gonna money match Hue lol.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

QuoteSince you own me and Hue casual I'd suggest you playing money matches
$20 per game?

Who are you, i thought messi4h ,was Cody??? i didnt even play you.did I?

cody is that mean ass akuma player, best i know of, his matches with kevin are mean to watch ;D
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

Cr8zyK1LL3r

How come you didn't come to the tournament Jay ?? We were looking forward to see you there.