• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

2v2 SF4 at Giga Net Cafe

Started by ABC_SMN, August 16, 2009, 08:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

is the 12th that bad for everyone?
If this is the case we can make it another time, I really want to get as much people to come along and have some fun. But no point if half the guys can't make it, I mean if you guys got a better date in mind feel free to post it up and we can discuss when is best for everyone one. The 12th is just something I looked at since its during the Uni holiday.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

So it's canceled ??? OMG, I was so looking forward to it.....

I'm going to suicide.

hehe....just kidding.... If that date is not good then we should do it on other day. I dunno, Anything is fine for me

DVS

:(

Stink...oh well, Budafist & myself can make most weekend days....

if anyone has another date post away...
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Maybe we should cancel the 2 on 2 tournament on the 12th September and wait until everyone sort out what's the best date to do it.

On the 12th of September, we can still have some casual SF4 + mini tournament/money match, BB, MVC2 matches for people who are interested ???

just a suggestion.

HoneyBadger

I'd be down for some mini tourneys and shit on the 12th ><
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I can come for a bit after 6pm if youre all still there.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

yeah we will be there till atleast 8 pm.

mini tourny are more than welcome for those interested.

The 2v2 is cancelled for sure for later date.

for now the 12th for the Giga mini competition is set for those who are interested but if you guys got a better date or any other suggestions, feel free to post.
The 12th will go on unless there ain't enought people pre register.

massi4h

Quote from: zosla on August 31, 2009, 11:58:45 AM
Lenny:
yes you can play BB and other stuff as long as you bring the game, but of course it is after the casual competition.

Mason:
It doesn't matter if they pay or not as the money don't go to us as this is purely Giga hosting event. So they can let anyone join for free as they wish but no comments though as I am paying myself :)

All, please register asap as I want to get soem numbers back to Giga.

No I meant if (pretty much when) one of them gets a prize, it doesn't matter for them and it takes it away from the others. Me too, but I'm not gonna win anything

Oh yeah can't make the 5th anyway due to timezone doing a guitar hero arcade comp

HoneyBadger

I'll come beast with you for 2nd
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

fluxcore

tbh I'm pretty unenthusiastic in general about going to any events in akl atm. No-one really plays online on xbox anymore, so basically I haven't played sf4 for two months now. I can't practice BB, so that's out. All that's left is MvC2, but we're pretty much only playing that for giggles since the port sucks.

Not really a lot of point in spending time and money driving to auckland only to play games that I'm completely out of practice in.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on August 31, 2009, 05:07:12 PM
tbh I'm pretty unenthusiastic in general about going to any events in akl atm. No-one really plays online on xbox anymore, so basically I haven't played sf4 for two months now. I can't practice BB, so that's out. All that's left is MvC2, but we're pretty much only playing that for giggles since the port sucks.

Not really a lot of point in spending time and money driving to auckland only to play games that I'm completely out of practice in.

Ive had quite a few good games on xbox as of late. Im trying to be on more often personally.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 31, 2009, 06:53:41 PM

Ive had quite a few good games on xbox as of late. Im trying to be on more often personally.
No no no.... you don't get it Bill. Fluxcore doesn't count you as one of the xbox player.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 31, 2009, 07:22:29 PM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 31, 2009, 06:53:41 PM

No no no.... you don't get it Bill. Fluxcore doesn't count you as one of the xbox player.

Hahaha BURN.

:(
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

iMagneto

yeah that sucks that i couldnt make it..~~ boss wouldn't let me take a day off~~ bastard...
i know all u uni students are on holiday~~

whats gonna happen now...? what day?

zos'la

Mike check your PM!!!! i send you a msg for something.

well lets give it a few days and see.

Fluxcore, why don't you jump on PC? there are plenty of great players on PC, why do you have to stick with xbox?