• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SF4 NZ Nationals August 09 Vids/ Photos

Started by zos'la, August 17, 2009, 09:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Me vs Ben is up now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZqu_SJwFn0

Man I played like shit in that game. Well done Ben for boxing my ass YET again.

fluxcore

It's not a particularly easy match for viper, as I'm sure you know...  so don't feel too bad...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

Quote from: fluxcore on August 21, 2009, 10:22:07 PM
It's not a particularly easy match for viper, as I'm sure you know...  so don't feel too bad...

Yeah, true that Al, and Ben's our best boxer player. Pity you've got to rely on a flawless ground game for the match though, you're only able to jump in when you get a knockdown and only if you jump late-ish too.

I fell for the same old shit from Ben in the last game, so I was pretty dissappointed, but still what can you do? :)

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Hydro

GOGO STU!

Great vids bro, I tried to edit down the Mobius vs Lightweight but to no avail. THANK GOODNESS you got such a great vid of it, it, in my opinion, is THE best match of the whole tourney. Some High level shit by both Simon and Matt (EPIC YIFANS GRUDGE MATCH)

CrazyMobius

Man I really should have chained the super on the end of that Ultra for a pro finish. :/

fluxcore

Everyone was like 'what? why didn't he super?!?!?'

and then S-kill came in and said 'he traded the extra damage for positional advantage'

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on August 22, 2009, 10:00:59 PM

and then S-kill came in and said 'he traded the extra damage for positional advantage'
AHH LOL,true i wonder if s-kill talks out his ass most of the time.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

MEGA LOLZ
The New Generation Clockw0rk

zos'la

Thanks for the great Vids Stu :)
watched them over the weekend and found many many things to work on.

"I don't care whoever, whenever that wants a challenge." (quote: Bruce Lee)

goes for me, hit me up on PC SF4 and exchange our skills and knowledge.

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

I just forgot. :/ Still, that's what these vids are about A? Learning from yer mistakes.