• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 - Bloody AWESOME

Started by dejct, August 18, 2009, 10:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maelgrim

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 19, 2009, 06:26:32 PM
Oh my bad, i was talking about the capcom store

So was I, weird I am definitely only seeing $81.15 shipping USPS express (still to much though).
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

dejct

PSN: dejct

geneterror

Just rang simplygames. They have them listed on their site but they don't actually have them in stock, like Mightyape they are still waiting for them to show up :'(
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on August 20, 2009, 11:45:08 AM
Just rang simplygames. They have them listed on their site but they don't actually have them in stock, like Mightyape they are still waiting for them to show up :'(
Is that for TE?  How long did they say, mighty ape should of got them yesterday, i was gonna get mine from simplygames coz its cheaper, but dont wana wait.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 20, 2009, 12:18:18 PM
Quote from: geneterror on August 20, 2009, 11:45:08 AM
Is that for TE?  How long did they say, mighty ape should of got them yesterday, i was gonna get mine from simplygames coz its cheaper, but dont wana wait.
I called them too, mightyape: dont know when, there suppliers dont even know when, hmm dodgy. Simplygames: next Friday but not sure,hmm too long.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

sorry to ruin your thread with this TE talk, but i just ordered mine through mighty ape, those damn gorrilas know how to hustle.

geneterror

Simplygames are getting them from the same supplier as Mightyape so they'll come in at the same time.
Did you ask Mightyape to pricematc? I got them to pricematch against Simplygames and they dropped the price to $379 down from $399.
KOW 2011

Rorooze

Quote from: fluxcore on August 19, 2009, 03:32:09 PM
Well I dunno about that, somehow many people have gotten their TEs through capcom store for ~300NZ including shipping...

I'm still waiting on my TE to come through the post (ordered on 7th of August) and my credit card bill came through with $298.76 incl postage.

Used 'international post' instead of UPS Express, which saved around $25 USD.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on August 20, 2009, 01:27:46 PM
Simplygames are getting them from the same supplier as Mightyape so they'll come in at the same time.
Did you ask Mightyape to pricematc? I got them to pricematch against Simplygames and they dropped the price to $379 down from $399.
Fuck! I knew this was gonna happen, can i quickly call mighty ape to price match?Fuck i'm gonna have a massive phone bill.

fluxcore

Quote from: Rorooze on August 20, 2009, 01:32:11 PM
I'm still waiting on my TE to come through the post (ordered on 7th of August) and my credit card bill came through with $298.76 incl postage.

Nice, that's the best deal by far imo. Should only be waiting another week or so!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on August 20, 2009, 01:44:00 PM
Quote from: Rorooze on August 20, 2009, 01:32:11 PM

Nice, that's the best deal by far imo. Should only be waiting another week or so!
That was the best deal, on the 7th of August.
Someone go try it now.

Barnstorm

it works out as $321 after exchange now because you cant use the cheaper shipping of $50 (like you said its $81 for shipping)

Rorooze

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 20, 2009, 01:49:36 PM
That was the best deal, on the 7th of August.
Someone go try it now.

Yeah you're right, UPS express is the only option now! Totals 231.10 USD so around $345 NZD..

maelgrim

Amazon did the same recently for games etc. You used to be able to get games from them using standard international shipping & then they removed that option. I asked why and they said that they had had some complaints due to longer than expected delivery times, so they dropped standard shipping - annoying since you can still use that option for books etc.

There have been quite a few NZism people ordering from Capcom recently so maybe that option wasn't found to to be cost effective or reliable.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

dejct

Lol yeah this thread is kinda ruined. Hope it still helps people out who cant decide between the 2.
PSN: dejct