• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

SF2 Pinball

Started by maelgrim, August 21, 2009, 07:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maelgrim

Zen pinball (PSN) is getting an SF2 tribute table in this weeks update - cool
Its a good game anyway so this table should be fun.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/08/20/heads-up-playstation-store-update-20th-august-2009/
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

stereomonkey

I have this one for the xbox360 game Pinball FX.  Pretty neat though I never play it anymore :(

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Orochi

Wow, that looks like a really good pinball game. Looks real to me.  :o

CptMunta

I always wonder why they don't make cool virtual pinball games like the Mega Drive Devil Crash? That game kicked ass!

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

ACTUALLY

devil crash was pc engine

:)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CptMunta

Quote from: fluxcore on August 31, 2009, 08:26:01 AM
ACTUALLY

devil crash was pc engine

:)

ACTUALLY Both  :)  ;)

Devil Crash MD
Known as Dragons Fury in the States and Europe. All the cool satanic stuff taken out. Boo!

Check out the wiki! It's on PSN?! Japanese PSN?!:

"Devil's Crush was also later released on the Wii's Virtual Console, with the European release reverting to its original title. There was also a Sega Mega Drive port of the game, retitled Dragon's Fury (Devil Crash MD in Japan) which was developed by Technosoft. It was then released for the PlayStation Network and is compatible with both the PS3 and PSP."
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

Well I know it later came out on mega drive, but it's a PC engine game :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness