• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Giga SF4 casual Competition

Started by zos'la, August 31, 2009, 08:50:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

maybe in a couple of days I might be able to play games, but I definitely still feel way too shitty to do so atm
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

iMagneto

are you guys 100% sure u dude got the swine flu? o_O~~~~~

im still coughing for like 1 month now....~~ i think im effected as well o_O

CrazyMobius

Quote from: iMagneto on September 08, 2009, 03:33:06 PM

Then you best stay home lest we have the whole Auckland SF community swining it up.

HoneyBadger

Quote from: iMagneto on September 08, 2009, 03:33:06 PM

I shoulda known only the mighty Bison would have enough power to infect those scrubs!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

iMagneto

nah i just asthma coming back~~ im fine... :)
i need some sf matches... the other are getting bored of it.. im not =)

crazymobius u should come this saturday casual ~ wanna play more against ur dhaslim =)

fluxcore

Nah, they don't do the tests to find out whether it is or not anymore. It's just 'suspected' swine flu
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: iMagneto on September 08, 2009, 03:39:51 PM

crazymobius u should come this saturday casual ~ wanna play more against ur dhaslim =)

I would but I'm going to a wedding. Also I've been playing more Ken lately than Dhalsim  ;D

zos'la

I haven't seen Ben or Lenny on forums lately... wonder where they are... hope they can make it this saturday.

Also just an update on the prizes as I mentioned before it is still to be finalized.
As current we may not have enought players to cover the cost and the entry fee is quiet cheap. So I have asked Giga if they want to reconsider the prizes as current it is pretty damn good for a $5 entry fee lol... and I don't want teh negativeness from the host, if you guys know what I mean. But then again it's just my suggestion to them...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

DVS

Bums....Budafist & myself (DVS) can't make this Sat...would have liked to but a friend of ours is moving out and needs our muscles to help him move his stuff...he lives in the country as well...awesome huh...We'll haev to settle for the new interlinked Yifans maschines instead.... ::)
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

zos'la

Lennysaurus

Id like to come but may be busy in the day.  Cant really confirm till Sat

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Gankatron

fluxcore

Andy, you realise Gankatron signed up two people in that post?

zos'la

lol... no

so Jack is another person@@?