• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

What's up?

Started by CrazyMobius, September 18, 2009, 03:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

I've noticed that these boards aren't as active as they usually are/used to be. Where is everyone? Seems a lot of the die hards just suddenly died.  ???

moose!

I gave up on fighting games in favour of practicing my Sonic the Hedgehog II speed runs.

I'm down to 22:07.

geneterror

Haha get a PS3 cunt. See you next month.

It does seem a bit quiet around here after the nationals though.
KOW 2011

samurai black

the chatroom has more activity than the forum really.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Umm i dunno, i've never seen these forums blooming, seems the same to me.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

it used to be a race between bill and gunsmoke to see who could spam more posts.

gunsmoke

Quote from: samurai black on September 18, 2009, 05:17:06 PM
it used to be a race between bill and gunsmoke to see who could spam more posts.

BIll won da spam.....i lose to Billy wong. Da admin and the Founder delete my spam . So i cannot spam anymore but BIll can do (*___*) ..so no point of saying anything anymore... :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thats y getting boring. i want to make every1 happy but too bad no one like me thought  :-[
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Blatant constant spam by anyone will not be tolerated. Half your posts were just '........' and I don't see how posts like that make anyone happy. If you don't have anything actually useful to say, then that's pretty sad really...

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

moose!

Oh lighten up Fluxie!

gunsmoke

Don't worry Flux no more Spam....... 8)

I been playing BB...too much these days Tager , Arakune n Bang my fav character.... ;D

Just came back from Mt Ruapehu Skiing 8 hours....pass by Hamilton Wed on da way home.

Wellington on las Monday but still don't c anyone there but only Dave.I mean at Manner mall timezone.  I played Mvc2 2 one guy but didnt get his name(>.<)""""""........

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

zos'la

the tournaments was something people had in common and with questions and admins sorting things out, now its past most people just come and go with no reason.
I i tried giving shet but didnt work too well :p
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.