• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fireball didnt cancel into teleport, it was after the fireball. Fuck. There MUST have been an FADC in there, but i sure as hell didnt see it.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Well FADC does recover faster than just letting it finish. I'll wait til I see the recording, cause no-one I know has discovered that yet. I would gladly accept that setup.

Chuckk

You CAN cancel teleport off of standing fierce

so you can do HP xx teleport xx ultra2
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

massi4h

Yeah we've discussed that a couple times now. He's talking about some setup he saw involving a comboed fireball to U2.

xpunch

just tried ur guys combo and you can only do it from a 3/4 or full screen away .... light fireball xx fadc xx teleport xx U2. and you can cancel into the U2 at anytime during the teleport

CptMunta

Aw man bummed out I missed this part of the stream. Will have to watch it when they put it up. It sounded epic:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/apr/22/justin-wongdaigo-rematch-ssf4-launch-event/
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

massi4h

Hey can someone who has access to Super do me a quick favour. Chuck akuma in training mode and time how long it takes for him to walk from one side to another. And yeah Marc, you missed one of the most epic matches ever.

Last round here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEPmAJL8Wj4

Skullator

Quote from: massi4h on April 24, 2010, 07:35:49 PM
Hey can someone who has access to Super do me a quick favour. Chuck akuma in training mode and time how long it takes for him to walk from one side to another. And yeah Marc, you missed one of the most epic matches ever.

Last round here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEPmAJL8Wj4

SERIOUSLY ?!??! SERIOUSLY? ?!?!?!

Chuckk

Everyone dickriding Guile in Super now.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

samurai black

Rorooze

samurai black

fluxcore

Munta

you are going to love rose

u2 is awesome

that is all
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CptMunta

Quote from: fluxcore on April 24, 2010, 08:56:53 PM
Munta

you are going to love rose

u2 is awesome

that is all

yeah I know :) She's been given hella buffs. Reflect juggle, better drill hit boxes, faster fb recovery and only a couple of damage nerfs. All that with ultra2 is going to equal goodtimes. Can't wait to get my copy. I'll have no excuses for losing now ;) que nzism mandatory tiers vs skill debate ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

blocked drills are alot harder to punish now unless you have a 3 frame move like dp or jab . shes really solid it looks like now .
dam those 2 orbs
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "