• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

But mason is right :P but then his Akuma is akumamatata as well xD
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CptMunta

Quote from: DVS on April 28, 2010, 08:27:23 AM
Oh thank god......she had sooooo much start up on her projectiles and a unforgiving reflect in vanilla.......is the soul throw a bit better?...guess I'll find out on Friday anyways....

Mason what a hater... ::) haha

Prizes arrived too can post pics of iPhone covers if you guys want. Hope I wi. One fit iPod touch sweet as

both mason and bill owned me at rose ball last time I was up north. :( 

I got the game delivered an hour or so ago so only got to play through once. From what hear st does more damage but same shitty priority.

I found myself going for juggles way more and my playstyle has already changed. U2 seems cool but not many times I had enough meter to use it just a round ender.

CPU Ken and ryu play a bit more hard out. CPU in general isn't quite so dumb. More blocking less focus. Also like the random dialogue that pops up every now and then.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man they should tell you on first games that it's the American version. Fark, now i have to make a freaking us account, ballsax.

Cant wait to play this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and what do you get if you held onto the last copy? I bet it's color 3 lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

can't wait to finish work....
taking tomorrow and friday off!!!!
will be jaming till late late tonight!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

xkheretic

arturo also working with rose.

good to hear Chris Hu behind the mic again. Ha.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Does TK traps still work with Sagat?

I heard he got the mean nerf. Fuck Seth talks shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Lennysaurus

Yeah you can still do them, but the spacing is more srict by the looks of it, and you have to do them off his cr and st jabs I think.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yer i forgot to say with the s lk, but true. I just need to play this shit.

LOL at the scrub Ryu who tried to wake up DP through Rose ultra2. He already knew it was gonna trade in the previous games and he should've did the ex one.

DVS

Sweet vids xkheretic.....Dhalsim looks boss....

How nice does the SReflect FADC Soul Throw look.....I remember trying so many different set ups for that shit in Vanilla.....only to be dissapointed.....

Believe the hype people......
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Barnstorm

Rorooze

massi4h

Costume availability: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/apr/28/release-schedule-super-street-fighter-4s-alt-costumes/

Looks like I won't be able to use Akumas new alt at APAC. QQ. And can't get Fei Longs or Blankas until June cause I wanted the damn iphone cover.

geneterror

Will do the same as I did last time and just wait until I can buy them all in one pack.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero