• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'm gonna smash the shit outta that car, like someone was hiding alcohol in there.

Yes!!!! Team Battle , i wish it coulda went up to 8 though. But yes!!!! 4 vs 4, omg, omg, omg, i'm..........so......... happy *wipes tears*.

I'm seriously crying right now, seriously.

edit: They....even...have....replays..*still wiping tears*.

I'm gonna go hug my mum for the first time in 14 years.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

maelgrim

Team battle! - thats great news, possibly the best SF news I have heard in a very long time  ;D
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

HoneyBadger

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 04, 2009, 11:30:43 PM
Quote from: stereomonkey on November 04, 2009, 10:44:50 PM
jacksmash=sagat and he on xbox.

and you misread barnstorms comment.  He just trying to make a point that ryu is top tier, while DVS's comment sounded more like he isnt.
Oh yeah the Jacksmasher.

Um i'm sure i read it right, it kinda looks like he's saying Sagat is 2nd Tier with Rufus and Balrog, lol, makes me laugh just saying it.

According to the japs, he's not far off them.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

DVS

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 05, 2009, 09:06:51 AM
Quote from: weazzyefff on November 04, 2009, 11:30:43 PM
Quote from: stereomonkey on November 04, 2009, 10:44:50 PM
jacksmash=sagat and he on xbox.

and you misread barnstorms comment.  He just trying to make a point that ryu is top tier, while DVS's comment sounded more like he isnt.
Oh yeah the Jacksmasher.

Um i'm sure i read it right, it kinda looks like he's saying Sagat is 2nd Tier with Rufus and Balrog, lol, makes me laugh just saying it.

According to the japs, he's not far off them.

Was trying to point out that there are hard match ups for Ryu;

Vs Balrog & Vs Sagat

He's top at the top of the food chain but is very close.....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

DVS

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 05, 2009, 02:38:02 AM
I'm gonna smash the shit outta that car, like someone was hiding alcohol in there.

Yes!!!! Team Battle , i wish it coulda went up to 8 though. But yes!!!! 4 vs 4, omg, omg, omg, i'm..........so......... happy *wipes tears*.

I'm seriously crying right now, seriously.

edit: They....even...have....replays..*still wiping tears*.

I'm gonna go hug my mum for the first time in 14 years.

Weezy, your fucking classic man  ;)

JackSmash

You either main Sagat ( not a very good one either ) or you've never played a beast Sagat. I dont know of any beast Sagats on xb360, can someone please enlighten this man.

[/quote]

Mikey AU aka Toxy is probably the best Sagat i have played, he is also on xbl.

Gankatron

Fail @ quoting bro.

But yeah Mikey AU is da man.

stereomonkey

Toxy is top tier beast with that bolo.  Wish he would play some marvel instead, lol :'(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

massi4h

Mikey is toxy? OMGOMGMOG he made that real awesome xmen vs street fighter video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDi95CX5ZNk

fluxcore

And if only you had a stick, you could play against him!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

DVS

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 05, 2009, 11:34:51 AM
I disagree with that tier list. I still think Sagat is the strongest character in the game.

I have to agree with Mobs, I think SAGAT is a fucking beast. If you look at the world wide tournament lists he is the most used character, Simon Fish also took the tournament out maining SAGAT.

He takes a shiton of damage off, he has a mean zoning Game and his links into Ultra even of a trade and devastating. There are no real cinks in his armour..in the right hands he is deadly.

Even Capcom admitted that he is overpowered...and they kinda made the game..... ::)

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 05, 2009, 11:34:51 AM
I disagree with that tier list. I still think Sagat is the strongest character in the game.

Which Tier list is this?  Is it a tourney CHaracter Tier list or just a regular one?  I think in the tourney tier list atm Akuma is top isne he?  followed by sagat then Viper or Ryu?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

HoneyBadger

So him being slow, and his fat model aren't chinks? I'm not saying he's really balanced or anything, but you can't call shit like Akuma's vortex balanced either. Capcom also mentioned Seth was OP but I don't see any posts about that either.

Ryu and Akuma both have mean zoning games and Ryu can also link Ultra off a trade or just an anti air jab dragon. They also both have the possibility to take a "shiton" of damage off.

If you look at the world wide tournament list Ryu has won far more tournaments than Sagat has too. Mike took out the first tourney using Bison, and Kevin took the other out using Gief (beating Simon's Sagat). You can't deny that Simon is a great player and I have no doubt that he would've beaten the majority of us using his Abel but we all know playing Abel in the finals against Kevin would just be plain stupid. A lot characters in the right hands are deadly, Jwo's Fei, Rufus and Rose, Daigo's Ryu (who has been raping all the Sagats in Japan) are just some examples.

I'm not saying Sagat isn't good or anything, it's just kind of funny when people playing characters like Ryu and Akuma take a stance like "oh, my character is so bad compared to Sagat"
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA