• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

juri's hands look massive in that pic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Gino on September 29, 2009, 12:21:08 PM
Juri looks awesome! Not too sure what I think of Hawk though, doesn't seem quite right.
Also, does anyone know if SSF2 is going to include all the console exclusive characters?
If your talking about SSF4, then yeah what i heard was they would but Gouken and Seth MIGHT not be in it.

edit: Hawk looks fucking gay, he' gonna kill it with his stupid dive move, doesnt belong here imo.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

will definitely use Jri :D she loosk awsome!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

good stuff, hope it really does turn out good espeically teh online play system...

CptMunta

Sounding good so far. Hopefully they tighten up Hawk's model he looks like a bit of a troll I reckon.

More Screenshots:

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1227658_1124.html
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

zos'la

hope there are no Canadians around here :p but thats how they suppose to LOOK !!! a troll :D he is from those tribes right? or am i wrong lol.

electric

Quote from: zosla on September 29, 2009, 02:56:28 PM
hope there are no Canadians around here :p but thats how they suppose to LOOK !!! a troll :D he is from those tribes right? or am i wrong lol.

Wrong. On soooooo many levels.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

samurai black

good to see ken gets the finishing move this time, instead of bastard ryu and his hadouken

stereomonkey

Ken "Damager" Masters??

Also Zos... wrong

Anyway, I think T-hawk looks mean.  He will probably look a hell of alot better when in motion.  Also fuck yes, lobby anyone? :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

Quote from: zosla on September 29, 2009, 02:56:28 PM

Omg Clothline aint got shit on this
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

DVS

Quote from: samurai black on September 29, 2009, 03:01:44 PM
good to see ken gets the finishing move this time, instead of bastard ryu and his hadouken

Bahahaha......I guess Ryu is a bit of a bastard... ::)
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......