• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

the anime trailer looked pretty nice.

but juri beasting everyone? not cool.

DVS

Quote from: samurai black on January 27, 2010, 10:20:43 AM
the anime trailer looked pretty nice.

but juri beasting everyone? not cool.

Looks like it's a "Juri" movie....other characters just play supporting roles, loads of female characters only spotted Guile - must be taking time out from being top teir to support his acting career...
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: DVS on January 27, 2010, 10:26:45 AM
Looks like it's a "Juri" movie....other characters just play supporting roles, loads of female characters only spotted Guile - must be taking time out from being top teir to support his acting career...

Top tier doesnt pay bills. How else is he gonna support his family?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 27, 2010, 10:43:00 AM

He should just go home and be a family man
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: electric on January 27, 2010, 10:45:14 AM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 27, 2010, 10:43:00 AM

He should just go home and be a family man
I'd say his daughter's always bitching.

Man Chun's always getting bodied for free.

Afro Samurai is fucking badd. He should make a cameo int the movie. Just something small like smoking a joint with Ryu or something. I think that ghost in the shell was gay.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Off topic but Ghost in The Shell is one of the best anime movies ever.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on January 27, 2010, 01:40:14 PM
Yer heaps of people like it. Dont know why.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

fluxcore

I'm a total Ghost in the Shell nut, but Gonzo didn't do the GitS movie.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CptMunta

Quote from: geneterror on January 27, 2010, 01:40:14 PM

^Yes. Waaaaay ahead of it's time in production values. My wife loved it too.

Back to topic. I'm Hype! kinda glad it gets a bit more time in production, make sure it's not too buggy, or broken (Though I have no idea how they'll test it for balance without loketests)

They aren't changing what I don't like about the system, or much about the system at all. More scrubs have now caught on to jumping away basic zoning and mashing inputs during blockstrings to capitalize on lagg making fighting them more of a game of cat and mouse and tedious as hell.

"Nowhere to run nowhere to hide!" my ass!

Still won't spoil my enjoyment too much. It'll be great to see how all the new cast get picked up and seeing how the fit into the SF4 scheme of things.

Looks like working doing pavement art in Whangarei when it's released. 2nd time that's happened. What are the odds?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

maelgrim

Also a huge GITS fan.
GITS was Production I.G

Gonzo did do Tower of Druaga & Trinity Blood - both of which I enjoyed
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Well apparently the game is tuned to be more aggressive. We'll see though. I still reckon it will be pretty mash-happy.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on January 27, 2010, 07:42:37 PM

They aren't changing what I don't like about the system, or much about the system at all. More scrubs have now caught on to jumping away basic zoning and mashing inputs during blockstrings to capitalize on lagg making fighting them more of a game of cat and mouse and tedious as hell.

"Nowhere to run nowhere to hide!" my ass!

On this note I have found that indeed over time the scrubs have not been able to pull as much stuff out of the bag as when the game first came out. This was a real sticking point for me early on but I just realised I had to learn the system more.

The good thing is by the time Super comes out all that knowledge and learning isn't lost but can be applied directly to the game. Scrubs had their day in the sun when SF4 came out but I'm afraid the party is over.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Man i bet Daigo/Mago/Jwong/Marn/Beasts would call us scrubs if we played them. Well maybe not Daigo, he'd say it behind our backs lol. Were all scrubs in a way lol.

'' Go to sleep scrubs, DIE! mutha fucka DIE! DIE!. Times up scrub close your eyes. ''
-Eminem to scrubs.

massi4h

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness