• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Anyone read comics?

Started by CrazyMobius, September 22, 2009, 08:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Anyone know of any good sites where you can download scanlated manga zip files? After Jojo's Bizarre adventure to download. Cheers.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

anyone keeping up with the naruto series?
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Barnstorm

I am also still on the naruto wagon as well as bleach

I recently read kick ass which was mean as and different to the film
also read scott pilgrim before the film and i must say both were excellent

Nick4now

Yepp I'm also reading Naruto... and Bleach... and One Piece (Whoop! It's back this week!)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

originaljulz

Does anyone buy stuff off All Posters?

I'd buy so much more shit if their shipping wasn't expensive as fuck.

Anyway, check this out. I want a giant Spiderman mural to hang up and cover half a wall in my house.

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?CID=B195A504519341F4BF6BED14FF8BE5E4&startat=/marvel-collection/default.asp&langiso=en&aid=429168641&tid1=37
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man, they look really good. I wish there was an importer that would get them for us lol.

Armageddon is coming up soon and I know they have really good shit there. I ripped i mean Marvel collection one off the wall when nobody was looking. Pretty guttered i sold it to my cousin for $20.

Come to think of it, a shitload of people saw me grab that lol. They must've thought i worked there or something lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

those who are keeping up with naruto.......fill me in as im waaaaaaaaaaay behind ;D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Imagine if you just started reading it now. Fuck it would take you ages. I just like watching the fights of Naruto ay.

I wish they would play it after school on weekdays on channel 3 like they did with dragonball Z.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 27, 2010, 09:17:53 AM
Anyone know of any good sites where you can download scanlated manga zip files? After Jojo's Bizarre adventure to download. Cheers.
i have a bunch of them sitting on my external. not sure if its the complete collection or not, i havent really made much of a dent in reading them. i can zip them and chuck them on megaupload or rapidshare if you're keen

Quote from: [FB] WICK3D WAYZ on September 28, 2010, 11:52:24 AM
those who are keeping up with naruto.......fill me in as im waaaaaaaaaaay behind ;D
sharingan is bullshit :D

and fuck bleach. final getsuga is the worst powerup ever.

karizzma

So just finished reading all of Batman and Robin so far and the issues of return of Bruce Wayne. Pretty good but I do not know if I can get into superman. I don't really like him as a character. Is there like a super pissed off superman like in this trailer?

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [NIUE] samurai black on September 28, 2010, 02:57:22 PM
i have a bunch of them sitting on my external. not sure if its the complete collection or not, i havent really made much of a dent in reading them. i can zip them and chuck them on megaupload or rapidshare if you're keen
sharingan is bullshit :D

Thanks man but I haven't really got my head around using those sites yet. lol.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on September 28, 2010, 12:20:35 PM
Imagine if you just started reading it now. Fuck it would take you ages. I just like watching the fights of Naruto ay.

I wish they would play it after school on weekdays on channel 3 like they did with dragonball Z.

hard bro, finally i just finished watching all of the naruto episodes, i just started on the shippuuden ones now.....it's gonna take ages esp since im always on halo reach

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha, fuck that shit bro, that's gonna take you ages lol.

Whoa! That DC universe trailer looks bad as. Superman still gay and doesn't do real niggaa justice on Lex Luthor though. Goody good fags just don't get it. They HAVE to KILL the mother fuckers , sheeeeiiiittttt, or else you gonna get stabbed in the back by real niggaz.

Nick4now

Quote from: [FB] WICK3D WAYZ on September 28, 2010, 11:52:24 AM

*Spoiler*

Naruto can go Super Saiyan.
Sasuke has the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan.
Aktasuki is all gone except for Madara & Plant Man.
Madara now has the Rinnegan.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion