• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

predictions for the Tua vs Cameron fight?

Started by budafist, September 30, 2009, 06:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

People can do it, people have done it and sometimes refs don't check. Obviously the guidelines say they should, but that doesn't mean they always do.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 02, 2009, 05:14:27 PM
Quote from: Smoof on October 02, 2009, 04:54:31 PM
Yeah, it's easier to do shit to your gloves beforehand too and if the ref doesn't check them before the match, you're fucked
Especially if your fighting Wolverine.
Nah youve been watching too much CSI bro, the gloves are def checked.
I also had no idea this has happened more than once, wow wah wee wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4EwxI0NZck

Skip to 4:37

Pretty intense stuff. Don't watch if you not keen to see someone die.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Aww man, when that dude died........

It was hard as to watch it the 50th time  :'(
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Will

HEEEAAAPPPSSSS of people going for Tua no later then 7th round KO, still shooting for Cam to win tho dont know how JUST TO WIN!!!! Pretty hyped for this fight, never really am for boxing matches  ;D
Learning....

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Cameron better not choke, this is his chance to be respected. Tua IS my friend though, he did drive through the rugged streets of Kelston and said hello to me once, i'll never forget that, he's a very nice guy.....bbbbBUT i still wana see him get knocked out. But like i said i will be very happy if ANY of them dragon punch the other guy to DEATH!!!. I wana see someone throw the biggest fucking life ending fucking hay maker ever, I wana see BLOOD, i wana see children CRYING, but most of all i wana see DEATH in it's purest,  most unexpected form.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Will

Bwahahaha you crazy weZ  :P Should be a good fight tho, would be pretty awesome to see some crazy hay maker death dragon sizzle punch to the jaw  ;D
Learning....

massi4h

*waits for Euan to come in and say "needs more flames".
You'll see blood when Tua pats Cameron on the cheek

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on October 02, 2009, 04:44:47 PM
Apparently far more deaths occur now with boxing gloves than they ever did in bareknuckle boxing (like very rarely with bareknuckle)

Mainly because if you punched someone in the face bareknuckle you'd fuck your hands up, so it didn't happen so often
I highly doubt it' because of this. Many people have killed one another by punches to the cranium, on purpose or even accidentally in pub brawls etc, My uncle is in prison because of this, it's very easy to do. Also when your in a intense scrap, adrenaline does not allow this so called ''pain'' to query your next move. I once left a guy in a pool of blood (in my older days long story), feeling great like nothing happened, a few days later found out i had broken my hand in 3 different places.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on October 02, 2009, 08:32:28 PM
*waits for Euan to come in and say "needs more flames".
You'll see blood when Tua pats Cameron on the cheek
It will be interesting to see how well Cams surgery worked. If so i say the next intelligent move would be to surgically insert liquid rock into his veins, orrrrrrr Buu like flesh to reflect his opponents moves back onto them selves.   

massi4h

He needs some adamantium imo to stand a chance.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

He just needs to shave his head and put on an eyepatch, then he'd win.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoof on October 02, 2009, 11:36:55 PM
He just needs to shave his head and put on an eyepatch, then he'd win.
He would def win my heart.

gunsmoke

Anyone know what is the exact time broadcasting today?life?on Sky tv ?
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

polenykes

supposedly the tua Cameron fight starts at ten. with pre matches starting at 8, that was the last i heard