• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

predictions for the Tua vs Cameron fight?

Started by budafist, September 30, 2009, 06:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Quote from: polenykes on October 03, 2009, 10:25:25 AM
supposedly the tua Cameron fight starts at ten. with pre matches starting at 8, that was the last i heard

Cheers
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Cameron wins, it came to me in a dream last night.

He's wearing red undies, and he finishes Tua off with the final atomic butsteeerrrrr.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

gunsmoke

I better off to TAB now ko on 3rd round lol....just fluke....u never know ya..GOGO TUa.... ;D

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 03, 2009, 11:01:58 AM
Cameron wins, it came to me in a dream last night.

He's wearing red undies, and he finishes Tua off with the final atomic butsteeerrrrr.

yeah baby thats what i wanna hear....cameron all the way
The New Generation Clockw0rk

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

gunsmoke

Damn i should had bet 2nd round instead of 3rd ...oh well Tua not giving up....

samurai black

so funny, the intros lasted longer than the fight hahaha  :D :D :D

CrazyMobius

That was sooo satisfying seeing the surprise on Cameron's face. I literally shouted "that's what you get bro!"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

OMFG!!! Cameron the fucking useless bastard. Great KO though, I still got what i wanted, and Cameron nearly did die.

But what about that guy that knocked out Hopoate, just before he did i said '' it will be classic if that dude knocks hapoate out '' then bam, wholly shit, omfg .
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

gunsmoke

Tuaminator....POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>>>>>>>>>........he Got Paid ;D ;D ;D

massi4h

So weazzy what were you saying? And everyone else.

Not even worth Tua's time. Only irritating thing is my dad misses out on $1100 cause of the dumbass ref calling a bs timeout in the first round. Still gets his money back for putting a bit on rounds 2-6, but cmon that ref was a retard. Tua was smashing him constantly but the ref didn't give a shit.

xpunch

lol @ "hes hitting him while hes on the floor .... on the floor ... on the floor hahaha" good try shane good to see him get back on his feet and to even go into round 2, mean ko tua.

2:38 corkskrew blow 2:55 rolling thunda "gutter trash" ;D 4:51 theres no escape (Ragging Buffalo) flashy backround "KO!!!" "Time to get paid"  YOU WIN PERFECT !!

polenykes

Quote from: xpunch on October 04, 2009, 12:26:42 AM
2:38 corkskrew blow 2:55 rolling thunda "gutter trash" ;D 4:51 theres no escape (Ragging Buffalo) flashy backround "KO!!!" "Time to get paid"  YOU WIN PERFECT !!
this. rofl :D

was totally worth watching that was crazy

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on October 04, 2009, 12:24:13 AM
So weazzy what were you saying? And everyone else.

Not even worth Tua's time. Only irritating thing is my dad misses out on $1100 cause of the dumbass ref calling a bs timeout in the first round. Still gets his money back for putting a bit on rounds 2-6, but cmon that ref was a retard. Tua was smashing him constantly but the ref didn't give a shit.
Well , my bad for backing the underdog. Those belts are way worth Tua's time. The ref was awesome, i would of been mega fucked off if he stopped it after that first KD, and plenty of bull shit about how the fight WOULD OF ended would arise, and we would've never knew, thats what Colonel Bob Sheridan was REALLY thinking.