• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Superheroes Animation or juicy / awesome artwork ??!! Anyone

Started by gunsmoke, October 01, 2009, 12:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

Quote from: stereomonkey on November 02, 2009, 08:20:55 PM
I would rather see goku win since he has basically trained all his life to fight.  Unlike some lucky guy -_-

not like supes was uber from birth. his powers didnt start to turn up until he was well into his teens. bats has taught him a thing or two as well as a few others, and i imagine you pick up a thing or two during a 1000 year war >.>

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 02, 2009, 08:24:56 PM
But Superman wouldnt budge Goku. Goku is 1,000,000,000 times stronger/faster. Goku would kindly pull his pants down and literally SHIT, SHIT ON SUPERMAN, i tell you.

weazzy, you make my brain hurt. there is nothing goku can or would do that could do anything to supes. if anything, theyll buddy up and go off to have a massive feed, some drinks and then have a whinge and moan about who has the crappier wife.

now someone post some pics so we can get away from this.

Hydro

Quote from: samurai black on November 02, 2009, 10:05:35 PM
not like supes was uber from birth. his powers didnt start to turn up until he was well into his teens. bats has taught him a thing or two as well as a few others, and i imagine you pick up a thing or two during a 1000 year war >.>

Actually, Superman was 'uber' from birth, however It took him being close to a yellow star (the sun) for him to be that way. So his powers were there upon arrival at Earth as a young boy IIRC.

I agree with Mobius anyway, depends on who does the writing.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

You can always google this shit. Blah blah Superman prime is a god. But who do the Gods turn too when some villain 1,000,000,000 times stronger than them destroy whole galaxies de-atomizing them with a blink of an eye? Goku my friend, Goku is supreme fictional bullshit at it's finest.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 02, 2009, 10:13:58 PM
Actually, Superman was 'uber' from birth, however It took him being close to a yellow star (the sun) for him to be that way. So his powers were there upon arrival at Earth as a young boy IIRC.

that took years of exposure to the sun. they werent manifest the moment he touched earth.

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 02, 2009, 10:35:02 PM
Goku is supreme fictional bullshit at it's finest.

bro, look up dark schneider. mind boggling stupid.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

The part where he rips his own heart out and later on resurrects himsel is pretty lagit.....
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

stereomonkey

They both would end up joining forces for some double penetration action against the ladies of the world... wait, I think i've been reading a fan fic instead  :-[
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

gunsmoke

You can always google this shit. Blah blah Superman prime is a god. But who do the Gods turn too when some villain 1,000,000,000 times stronger than them destroy whole galaxies de-atomizing them with a blink of an eye? Goku my friend, Goku is supreme fictional bullshit at it's finest.

100% agree lol
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

HoneyBadger

a) There are no gods in DBZ

b) No villains de-atomize the galaxy in DBZ

c) Goku needs Vegeta to distract Kid Buu so he can steal energy from all the denizens of the universe to make a bomb because he's not man enough to punch the fucker in the face and kill him.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on November 03, 2009, 03:25:31 PM

a) There are no gods in DBZ

b) No villains de-atomize the galaxy in DBZ

c) Goku needs Vegeta to distract Kid Buu so he can steal energy from all the denizens of the universe to make a bomb because he's not man enough to punch the fucker in the face and kill him.
LOL, uhh bro, like i said, google this shit. But you'll be wasting your time cos no matter what, your still gonna be riding Supermans joc. NO Superman fan will ever back down.

But I was just informed of this Dark Schneider guy, and he owns all. Comin from a DBZ fan.

samurai black

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 03, 2009, 04:22:35 PM
LOL, uhh bro, like i said, google this shit. But you'll be wasting your time cos no matter what, your still gonna be riding Supermans joc. NO Superman fan will ever back down.

But I was just informed of this Dark Schneider guy, and he owns all. Comin from a DBZ fan.

and you dont think your face is buried in gokus crotch? im a massive dbz fan too, rabid almost, but i like comics too. supes has this man, seriously.

and the guy who created dark schneider seriously did not want his character losing to anything. ever. whatta knob  :D :D

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Rah this thread rules haha

all this talk about guys burying their  heads into other mens crotches is making the U'mans anaconda shrivel up to a mere 2meters long /  8)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on November 03, 2009, 04:34:56 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on November 03, 2009, 04:22:35 PM

and you dont think your face is buried in gokus crotch? im a massive dbz fan too, rabid almost, but i like comics too. supes has this man, seriously.

and the guy who created dark schneider seriously did not want his character losing to anything. ever. whatta knob  :D :D
Umm.. no, i just said Dark schneider's better.

Superman's fans are seriously fackin annoying.

Blah Blah you grew up wanking to Supes comics, good for you. Supes has been an ICON for 50 years, i know , i get it, but Goku has won this argument so many times it's not funny, well to dbz fans it is but not Supes'

samurai black