• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

Quote from: maelgrim on November 27, 2009, 11:13:54 AM
And I don't belive "NZism is only SF"

well prior to sf4 and its release, the marvel boys made the most noise here  ;D

stereomonkey

Was like a mini marvel club here during those days :)

Wish I was there during it though :'(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

geneterror

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 27, 2009, 10:19:24 AM
If i can get a converter off of leo at james' this sunday, ill steat CT off of richard and have a jam online for anyone thats keen. might have to pick up a 2nd hand SF4 aswell.
http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/PlayStation-3/Street-Fighter-IV/1560418/ PS3 copy for $80 new is pretty good.
I told you in a thread ages ago you could use my spare Smartjoy convertor until you got your own but you ignored me :'(

No excuses bro!
KOW 2011

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: geneterror on November 27, 2009, 12:39:21 PM
If i can get a converter off of leo at james' this sunday, ill steat CT off of richard and have a jam online for anyone thats keen. might have to pick up a 2nd hand SF4 aswell.
http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/PlayStation-3/Street-Fighter-IV/1560418/ PS3 copy for $80 new is pretty good.
I told you in a thread ages ago you could use my spare Smartjoy convertor until you got your own but you ignored me :'(

No excuses bro!
Quote from: geneterror on November 27, 2009, 12:39:21 PM

No excuses bro!

haha youre right. Must be because your mexican and im inherantly racist.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

snowystepo

because of the network condition, you cant really do instant guard and some high damage comobo against american/asian players.....
you know instant guard is very important in this game....
other than that you can still train up your tactics against other characters

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I dont play American/Asian players ever, no matter what game it is. Aus the best, even better than some NZ connections.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

maelgrim

Quote from: snowystepo on November 27, 2009, 05:47:35 PM
because of the network condition, you cant really do instant guard and some high damage comobo against american/asian players.....

This is true, and online will always be a problem for all fighting games.
Its amazing BB plays as well as it does being so Combo heavy, though the combo heavy chars like Litchi do find life a bit harder.

I wonder what a fighter developed purely with online in mind would be like. A decent fighter that is like SF, Tekken, BB etc but one where they are not tied to trying to provide an exact duplication of an arcade experience or support an offline Tourny scene, but where the entire scene - comps and all was online.

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

It would be like DB raging blast.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

snowystepo

Quote from: maelgrim on November 28, 2009, 02:04:37 PM

Its amazing BB plays as well as it does being so Combo heavy, though the combo heavy chars like Litchi do find life a bit harder.

I wonder what a fighter developed purely with online in mind would be like. A decent fighter that is like SF, Tekken, BB etc but one where they are not tied to trying to provide an exact duplication of an arcade experience or support an offline Tourny scene, but where the entire scene - comps and all was online.

hmm, i don't understand what you are talking about.....

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: snowystepo on November 28, 2009, 10:23:44 PM
Quote from: maelgrim on November 28, 2009, 02:04:37 PM

hmm, i don't understand what you are talking about.....

A fighting game developed FOR online play, not one developed WITH online play.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I repeat DB Raging Blast, long cutscenes, button mashing, didnt notice any lag, but did notice everybody pik cheap Gojeta an Vegito, with the xtra life, wich was laughable. Scouter Vegeta FTW!!!.

Pinolicious

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 29, 2009, 03:25:56 AM
I repeat DB Raging Blast, long cutscenes, button mashing, didnt notice any lag, but did notice everybody pik cheap Gojeta an Vegito, with the xtra life, wich was laughable. Scouter Vegeta FTW!!!.

Vegita, what does the power reader say...

WHAT!!!  OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!
<PSN> Kriselda

maelgrim

Cool, love the BB story.
Can't wait to play through on the console release (whenever that happens).
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?