• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madaxe munkee

Lol well I think that complaining is still worth your while, since once the changes have been made you'll be stuck with them.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

Squares

Quote from: Mr. Justice on November 27, 2010, 01:55:46 PM
While I couldn't help myself feeling exactly like this while reading the Loke test changes, they have buffed him in certain (albiet strange) areas - 1.8k throw? Seriously weird.

I'm taking a wait and see approach, but it does seem worryingly bleak for our favourite fedora wearing maverik...

Wait what? One heavy throw damage character is ENOUGH.. It was difficultish enough to get in with Hazama close up as it is now.
Nyaaaa

Mr. Justice

Information was courtesy of dustloop, here's the link: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?10500-BBCS2-FINAL-SHOWDOWN-Loketest-5-Nov.-15th-Discussion

Location test 5, so I assume that it could still be changed...

But Hazama's throw doing more damage than Haku-men's seems iffy.
j.C x N

Squares

Carl has two knock-downs now? jC and 3C CH. Did he have two before this?
Cool, Carls doll has more bar usage overall but more attributes to each skill, like guard and what not.
Then again, I'm sure that jC knock-down is going to bum a lot of Carl players.

Makoto's 2A hits Tao's crawl. Gragh, thank you.. I hope this stays.

Nerfs all round for Valkenhayn! I'm not complaining about this, it was fun to rake up wins online with just one of his combos, haha.
Bit sad that Nacht Rozen is no longer an overhead though.

Fuckin' aye @ Hazama. But it looks like most of his game is based off throws now? Combo-able.
Nyaaaa

originaljulz

You could always do decent stuff off throws. They just seem to have raped his normals and BnBs.

Also, Valk and Bang's command grabs both do well over 2.5k lol. I don't see Haz's throw being 1.8 as much of a problem.

Slower Oro charge, and no regen when Oro is blocked was prob a bit more sensible, but I'll definitely miss it's nice fast recharge that I have now.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Squares

Quote from: originaljulz on November 28, 2010, 01:36:18 AM
You could always do decent stuff off throws. They just seem to have raped his normals and BnBs.

Also, Valk and Bang's command grabs both do well over 2.5k lol. I don't see Haz's throw being 1.8 as much of a problem.

Slower Oro charge, and no regen when Oro is blocked was prob a bit more sensible, but I'll definitely miss it's nice fast recharge that I have now.

I think at the moment, no information came out if that jC knockdown of carls was combo-able or not. I think for Valkenhayn it was more the fact his gatling did such insane damage, glad they reduced it to 3k.
Nyaaaa

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck i was gonna get this game. But it's already outdated as we speak. Fuckin balls.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

The Fan Editions are being sent out as we speeeeak.

geneterror

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 02, 2010, 01:37:24 PM
Fuck i was gonna get this game. But it's already outdated as we speak. Fuckin balls.
Yeah but hopefully BBCS2 just gets released as a patch for the existing PS3 game. If not and this series starts to go the way of Guilty Gear I will prob stop playing...at least until the Blazblue equivalent of GGXX:AC somes out ie. the definitive/final version.
KOW 2011

Squares

I'm going to say there's a 70% chance we'll see a patch in December or January. If we don't see one early, I don't think we will see one at all.

It also just makes sense for them to patch BlazBlue: Continuum Shift than release again, one of the main reasons for BlazBlue: Continuum Shift 2 is that it's being made for that NESiCA live thing, which enables developers to update their games with no need to keep releasing new boards, etc.

Since the console version already has the ability to be patched easily, as we've seen. I'm just wondering if we'll get the game changes as a patch, and then Platinum as a separate DLC character we have to buy, or maybe they'll be lovely and give her to us for free.
Or this entire patch will be labeled as some EXPANSION PACK and be sold.

And I'm seconding that gene, which means I won't have any fighting games to play for a couple of years. Unless Waku Waku gets made HD. :D
Nyaaaa

LN

Very much doubt it'll be that early, but from what I've seen there is very likely to be a BBCS2 patch eventually.

Valk is out on the 7th in japan for xbox too...
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I'll just wait to see if there's any news first. Cos there's a few games i wanna get but can only afford one.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

What other games you lookin' at gettin' bro?
KOW 2011

originaljulz

I'm pretty sure that CS2, is the arcade version of the patches and DLC that console CS players get.

LN

That's nice, but they haven't said anything about the balance changes from BBCS2 getting backported to console yet.
There is no knowledge that is not power