• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

GGPO tournament...

Started by fluxcore, October 07, 2009, 07:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Darren bro, this is during missus time. Sorry man =(
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

Yeah, it will go on even if we only have 2 people online.  Plus morning just because if Sessions Beatings is streaming most of us would be already online watching it.

Though if enough people say afternoon is better than we can arrange that.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

How about we just arrange for non seasons beatings weekend?

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

Long story short I cannot seem to get my eeepc working so I'm going to call this off for another day unless someone else wants to make it happen?

Sorry everybody that was interested :'(

theDOORS2NIRVANA

yole put me down for ST !...

oh is this thing off ??

well if ther a few ppl keen for a tiny st tourny then we can suss it out.

10 ppl or sumthin ? if ther are that many here who play st.

this sunday 25th ?

8.30pm ?

kool cya ther ^.^ kakete

the mark of my dignity shall scar thy D.N.A

stereomonkey

Bro, you obviously do not visit the site often.  Quite alot of people play ST, HF and actually all the games on ggpo.  You need to come on more and hop on to the chat :)

EDIT: I have update the front page on the details.  This willl be happening on the 1st of November starting at 12pm.  

Next is a few maybes I want to see if they would be actual "definite" players.  Which would be super awesome!

• illbill?
  • gunsmoke?
  • pinolicious

Also, how about you CptMunta, kingpiccolo, Geneterror?  Do you reckon you guys would like to jump on aswell? :)

geneterror

If I ever get my ggpo working I'll be down. Might have a play with it again over the long weekend this week.
KOW 2011

stereomonkey

Quote from: geneterror on October 22, 2009, 09:23:11 AM
If I ever get my ggpo working I'll be down. Might have a play with it again over the long weekend this week.

Do you know what the problem is?  Not joining any matches?  Ports not forwarded?  Here to help bro :)

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Pinolicious

Oh yeah bo!

I'll tell my missus to drive herself to work that day haha.

actually, as I type this, I realise I have to ask her before I confirm.

Man i'm a bitch...
<PSN> Kriselda

HoneyBadger

Yea Alpha 2!

Man up Darren. Tell her you need to use your wedding gift

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 22, 2009, 09:27:26 AM
Quote from: geneterror on October 22, 2009, 09:23:11 AM

Do you know what the problem is?  Not joining any matches?  Ports not forwarded?  Here to help bro :)
It starts looking for a match and never finds one. I am really ignorant of shit like portforwarding :-[
KOW 2011

stereomonkey

Doh, that would be the main problem.

There are guides on how to port forward you router at this site: http://www.portforward.com/
This site will help you out on what your suppose to do to.  You must open UDP ports 6000-6009 (inbound/outbound) and TCP port 7000 (outbound) in your router for it to work. 

After forwarding on your router you can check to make sure you have the correct ports opened by using this program here: http://www.portforward.com/help/portcheck.htm

gunsmoke

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 22, 2009, 06:50:51 AM
Bro, you obviously do not visit the site often.  Quite alot of people play ST, HF and actually all the games on ggpo.  You need to come on more and hop on to the chat :)

EDIT: I have update the front page on the details.  This willl be happening on the 1st of November starting at 12pm.  

Next is a few maybes I want to see if they would be actual "definite" players.  Which would be super awesome!

• illbill?
  • gunsmoke?
  • pinolicious

Also, how about you CptMunta, kingpiccolo, Geneterror?  Do you reckon you guys would like to jump on aswell? :)

I was there moslty everyday ...the name is same as psn : supaworm but u didnt challenge me.......

kingpiccolo is Taiboas i played ....

i would like to play :

3rd strike
hyper street fighter 2
marvel vs capcom
metal slug x if possible lol...

might be working (*__*) on that day
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

stereomonkey

Sorry about that smoke.  I was playing Ioane and then when you jumped on I went to Marvel :/

Ill be on again later today if you wanna have a few matches.