• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Rubiks cube

Started by CrazyMobius, October 06, 2009, 11:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

figured it out myself, took about 4 months >_< i looked at online solutions for the 3x3x3 once i had completed it several times, found a method that was really similar to how I was doing it and took a few notes from that to speed things up a bit!

never looked at solutions for the 5x5x5 as im quite happy with the way i solve that, but the 4x4x4 i need to work on so i can solve it every time! having to rescramble 70% of the time is frustrating!

Barnstorm

Quote from: gunsmoke on October 07, 2009, 11:13:12 AM
Quote from: gunsmoke on October 07, 2009, 12:32:14 AM
A friend of mine . Damn i forgot his name.(>__<) shame.  He can do in 20 second . he teach me once but i gave up .  :-[ :-[ :-[

He Play Tekken and MVC2...damn....he might be in this forum too. i try to find the recorded vidz on my phn . i show it soon.

Tough luck for me i couldnt find the videos and his name. >:( >:( >:( Try to find it last night . He did went to Armmageddon and asked every to reset the rubiks . And he still finished of less then 25 second. Some of u might know him he always go to timzone and sometimes Yifan .

is it cubix dude off tekkenzaibatsu? forgoten what his real name is now

gunsmoke

jared....or Jurad damn so hard to remmeber the name (T______________T) :'( :'( :'(
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

gunsmoke

Quote from: AD-Remix on October 07, 2009, 08:17:24 PM
Quote from: gunsmoke on October 07, 2009, 12:32:14 AM
A friend of mine . Damn i forgot his name.(>__<) shame.  He can do in 20 second . he teach me once but i gave up .  :-[ :-[ :-[

He Play Tekken and MVC2...damn....he might be in this forum too. i try to find the recorded vidz on my phn . i show it soon.

i remember him ben...fuck i lost my phone that had the video of him on it....

wif the frizzy hair haha....

Hes good n funny man he went to play da 1st n 2nd mvc2 tournament at timzone loooooong loong time ago at papa toe toe remember?. He can even do ironman infinite....
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!