• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

November 7th BLOWOUT AT RVB!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, October 09, 2009, 11:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 08, 2009, 01:13:15 AM
I kept fucking up bloody throws and dashing. Quite gutting. And I was missing Sims links, I blame it on all the people behind me watching, honestly I was getting them hard when no one was watching aye Ken/Honda player ( Fuck forgot your name bro ).

Haha that was me bro. Good shit, I hate playing against sim!
pringles

massi4h

Its team MAS! Although I switch akuma and storm in the loading obviously lol.

JackSmash

Shot Leo and to all the guys that helped organize this, awesome games and ggs to everyone.

Nice stuff Gino, your Gief is getting good. Sol, your Honda is a beast bro.

Jay P and Ben, what the heeel man? Didn't even get to play you guys, i didn't see any combos.

Rematch Mason? I'll be sure to be more convincing this time  :)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Who did you play at MVC2 mason, besides richard?

Fuck, i didnt play that game ONCE. I was to preoccupied with KOFXI. That game is beast.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Bro, how can you give KOFXI more props than Marvel!!!  You are not marvel :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I gave up Marvel for KOFXI for like, an entire year. And i dont regret it either. KOFXI is one of my favourite games. It shouldve been more successful than it was. It doesnt look as dated as the older kof's, but retains incredibly fun gameplay. KOFXI did everything right in my book. But sadly most kof players stuck to their old guns (98/2002 etc)so it never really got the appreciation it deserved

KOFXI gave me high hopes for KOFXII, which were promptly destroyed when that pile of ass hit the arcades. Playing it yesterday reminded me why i liked it so much in the first place.

Admittedly, it may just be because kofxi is the kof that is the most like marvel. :P
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

I heard lots of "Birry Wong!" but yeah I didn't play you at marvel at all. I played lenny, smoof, gunsmoke and I think I played AD, ironsol and simonfish but I can't remember.

And jack yeah gg I'll give you an akuma match whenever and I'll get your sagat next time.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: massi4h on November 08, 2009, 06:12:58 PM
I heard lots of "Birry Wong!" but yeah I didn't play you at marvel at all. I played lenny, smoof, gunsmoke and I think I played AD, ironsol and simonfish but I can't remember.

And jack yeah gg I'll give you an akuma match whenever and I'll get your sagat next time.

Best be watching yourself there bro. You dont want to be saying you 'beasted' the last 3 at marvel if in fact it didnt happen.

Otherwise the barfights grudge matches are gonna be split into 'weazzy vs everyone' and 'mason vs everyone(at marvel)'
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 08, 2009, 07:03:28 PM
Otherwise the barfights grudge matches are gonna be 'mason vs everyone(at marvel)'

I want a piece of that assaction!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

And we all know that won't go well. I'll wait for those guys to post. I'm sure I played at least 2 of that last 3 but I could be wrong.

samurai black

Quote from: massi4h on November 08, 2009, 03:38:10 PM
And I managed to beast everyone I played at marvel except Samurai Black who kinda knew how to play really well

SHOOT EVERYTHING THAT MOVES  ;D ;D ;D

deprenyl

wish i could have come to this one! damn exams!

did you guys have tekken 6?

EDIT: seems like you guys did. t6 is mad fun!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck yeah Mason you beast, i got perfected like a bitch. My Ryu's gone shit as though bro, i wasnt surprised. I couldnt even uppercut properly.

I'm sure i perfected you too though. Or i think that was Jack's Akuma. Fuck you guys got the mad rivalries.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Also lol to when James and Bill picked Random match and ended up with Viper vs Fuerte. Too amazing.

geneterror

Had heaps of fun. Really enjoyed the CvS2 matches. I'm going to be practicing this at home so we better have more!
Mason thrashed me at MvC2 because I haven't played anyone but Lenny in the last few years :'( I demand a rematch haha.
Much respect to the Sol powered Honda, good shit bro.
Was keen for dinner but then the need for weed and a good woman lured me back home.

Was good catching up with everyone. Especially Steve, Simon, Ben etc that I haven't seen in ages.
KOW 2011