• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

November 7th BLOWOUT AT RVB!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, October 09, 2009, 11:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

I just imagined doing jump shots on a controller...... yuck
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

you mean bunny hop with teh deagle in CS? LOL - ASIAN STZ!Q!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

Yeah lol, all the kids these days use scripts for that shit zzzzzzzz
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on November 02, 2009, 02:58:32 PM
fps game on console = wrong unless you have a mouse and keyboard :)
By the time you get ur cursor to aim the target, I would of binked your head like 10000x :P

Wow really. Who gives a shit, no one uses mouse on psn, hence why i'm still owning.  I like lying in Bed all stoned like a lazy cunt, and not hunched over a little screen. Besides it's not retardedly hard to use the controls.

And this game is shit competively, the tournament rules and shit kill half the fun. Teams are gay as fuck, i'll rather own by myself.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 02, 2009, 03:19:31 PM
By the time you get ur cursor to aim the target, I would of binked your head like 10000x :P

Wow really. Who gives a shit, no one uses mouse on psn, hence why i'm still owning.  I like lying in Bed all stoned like a lazy cunt, and not hunched over a little screen. Besides it's not retardedly hard to use the controls.

And this game is shit competively, the tournament rules and shit kill half the fun. Teams are gay as fuck, i'll rather own by myself.

Yeah I dont mind playing on controller.  At least on live you know that everyone else is using the same controller, and they cant cheat.

Its actually surprising how fast you can make the switch to controller.

Looking forward to "Acquiring" this game none the less.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: The Lenny on November 02, 2009, 03:23:48 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on November 02, 2009, 03:19:31 PM

Yeah I dont mind playing on controller.  At least on live you know that everyone else is using the same controller, and they cant cheat.

Its actually surprising how fast you can make the switch to controller.

Looking forward to "Acquiring" this game none the less.
Ive aquired tekken 6 now so come get it and the transfer cable for your harddrive
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Lennysaurus

You at home?  Flick me a text?  Might have to come get it later tonight... And then get home in time to whoop you on Forza3

Apparently My XBOX cant play tekken 6 till I get my firmware updated

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: The Lenny on November 02, 2009, 03:28:08 PM
You at home?  Flick me a text?  Might have to come get it later tonight... And then get home in time to whoop you on Forza3

youve got ixtreme 1.6 so you can play tekken . You just have to boot it off the active iso disc first then put in the tekken disc to play it , I read up on it 2day , just as safe .
Yus im at home playing tekken , come round and bring your stick so i can mash you to pieces

Lennysaurus

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on November 02, 2009, 03:30:33 PM
Quote from: The Lenny on November 02, 2009, 03:28:08 PM

youve got ixtreme 1.6 so you can play tekken . You just have to boot it off the active iso disc first then put in the tekken disc to play it , I read up on it 2day , just as safe .
Yus im at home playing tekken , come round and bring your stick so i can mash you to pieces

Fuck I cant come I got no car.  Sad Panda.

The Falcon is getting its warrant sorted on Friday unfortunately.

xpunch

btw cod6 mw2 is out now picking mine ups 2day sorry for dissing da pc cod but yeah control aint badd as u can adjust ur sensitivty n dat. anyways im hyped 2 play it lol

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: xpunch on November 02, 2009, 03:46:01 PM
btw cod6 mw2 is out now picking mine ups 2day sorry for dissing da pc cod but yeah control aint badd as u can adjust ur sensitivty n dat. anyways im hyped 2 play it lol
where from punch ?

xpunch

secrets 8)... nah lol i pm'd you bro

CoffinDrop1

Hey x-punch where from bro got heaps of mates that would be keen on the MW2 details. Hook it up bra.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: massi4h on November 02, 2009, 02:11:25 PM
Quote from: xpunch on November 02, 2009, 02:07:23 PM
Quote from: massi4h on November 02, 2009, 01:41:29 PM
CoD6 aint shit if you're playing on console. (As in it is a crap game due to shitty controls)

oh lol im use to the controls feels normal to me i played cod4 ultra hard out wen it first came out like for bout a year and a half but got hooked on sf4 and kinda lost the love for cod haha 2 many hackers on pc (i think  ::) lol) n dnt really know how to play on pc.

anyways im hyped for some sf4 maddness gonna be baddd
Yeah this is what we pc people call having the ability to aim and shoot people in the head. Doesn't apply to dual analog loooool. Na I'm just being a dick by expressing my hatred for fps on console.
Hopefully my copy from Activision arrives tomorrow :D

fps kicks ass on console, especially on xbox, on ps3 its gay as hell, i could never get use to playing with a mouse n keyboard
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

xpunch

Quote from: wick3d wayz on November 02, 2009, 11:28:17 PM
Quote from: massi4h on November 02, 2009, 02:11:25 PM
Quote from: xpunch on November 02, 2009, 02:07:23 PM
Quote from: massi4h on November 02, 2009, 01:41:29 PM
CoD6 aint shit if you're playing on console. (As in it is a crap game due to shitty controls)

oh lol im use to the controls feels normal to me i played cod4 ultra hard out wen it first came out like for bout a year and a half but got hooked on sf4 and kinda lost the love for cod haha 2 many hackers on pc (i think  ::) lol) n dnt really know how to play on pc.

anyways im hyped for some sf4 maddness gonna be baddd
Yeah this is what we pc people call having the ability to aim and shoot people in the head. Doesn't apply to dual analog loooool. Na I'm just being a dick by expressing my hatred for fps on console.
Hopefully my copy from Activision arrives tomorrow :D

fps kicks ass on console, especially on xbox, on ps3 its gay as hell, i could never get use to playing with a mouse n keyboard

shot bro finally a man hu knows his shyt  ;D