• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

SAT THE 10TH COME TO LENNY'S PLACE!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, October 09, 2009, 06:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Anyone wants ring me on 267 2471.  We'll be playing till late as anyway.  Peace!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Gino

Quote from: fluxcore on October 10, 2009, 04:11:20 PM
Would have come if Gino had asked me if I wanted a ride...

You had better be fucking joking
Last time I offered to give you a ride anywhere was at xlan. When you had shit to deal with I DROVE DOWN FROM AUCKLAND AND BACK AND FUCKING PICKED YOU UP.
If you expressed any sort of interest in coming today then I would have gladly given you a ride, or paid for petrol if you wanted to come up. But you didn't mention it once so I assumed the you weren't interested. The thing is, I'm not your mum. If you wanted to come say something. God dammit!

gunsmoke

Quote from: Gino on October 10, 2009, 06:01:51 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on October 10, 2009, 04:11:20 PM
Would have come if Gino had asked me if I wanted a ride...

You had better be fucking joking
Last time I offered to give you a ride anywhere was at xlan. When you had shit to deal with I DROVE DOWN FROM AUCKLAND AND BACK AND FUCKING PICKED YOU UP.
If you expressed any sort of interest in coming today then I would have gladly given you a ride, or paid for petrol if you wanted to come up. But you didn't mention it once so I assumed the you weren't interested. The thing is, I'm not your mum. If you wanted to come say something. God dammit!

................................. :-\
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Sweet, cheers for everything 'champ'.

Least I know I don't have to offer you shit in the future, because you should just have mentioned you were interested already, huh...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Oh shit. Hamiltonian civil war.

But anyway gg's today team. Glad i didnt play TOO badly.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

Wake me up before you go-go
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
Wake me up before you go-go
I don't want to miss it when you hit that high

stereomonkey

Can you pick me up next time Gino, just bring the other jet, k thanxz love bye!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[SAS]akuma1nz

mud kaosnz & i hve jst finished jamin, didnt no bout ur jam till a little while ago. mud mud!!
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

Gino

Quote from: fluxcore on October 10, 2009, 06:30:43 PM
Sweet, cheers for everything 'champ'.

Least I know I don't have to offer you shit in the future, because you should just have mentioned you were interested already, huh...

Yeah sorry about that shit Alan. Will remember to ask you in the future.

fluxcore

np man, handled poorly by both parties.

stereomonkey

With that said you guys come pick me up.  I recommend flying qantas okay :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Gino

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 11, 2009, 09:25:42 PM
With that said you guys come pick me up.  I recommend flying qantas okay :)

With the amount of times you come over I think nzism needs to make a trip to Aussie to represent!

Lennysaurus

Smoof and Ben just left my place... man that was an awesome weekend.  We sure put some mileage on those sticks.

Played every fighting game imaginable this weekend lol.  FOTNS, CVS2, Alpha 2 n 3, MVC2, JOJOS, VS, ST, HD Remix, HF, just to name a few.

Thanks to all for coming.

I really enjoyed thrashing out the older games, esp alpha3 and alpha 2.  good times.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Gino

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on October 11, 2009, 09:48:42 PM
Smoof and Ben just left my place... man that was an awesome weekend.  We sure put some mileage on those sticks.

Played every fighting game imaginable this weekend lol.  FOTNS, CVS2, Alpha 2 n 3, MVC2, JOJOS, VS, ST, HD Remix, HF, just to name a few.

Thanks to all for coming.

I really enjoyed thrashing out the older games, esp alpha3 and alpha 2.  good times.
A few games of Guilty Gear XX #R too!

Also, your banned from HF Zangief!
Was good times (except when Ben and Smoof started wowing, you bastards!). Fucking loved playing HDR and HF! Had some good games of SF4.
Thumbs up to that!