• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Barfights II stream now live

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, October 12, 2009, 12:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

I liked the mad hands into sweeps on vega tbh
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on October 13, 2009, 02:22:20 PM
HAHA!  Weazzey would be no good at barfights!  He'd be too distracted by the bar and the chicks!!!

Man East Coast got fucking slain...  And im now going to devote my free time to Gen practice until I can do those damn combos!!!
What, there were chicks there, damn it, stupid computer playing up and cant watch vids.

Cant you do those Gen combo's yet? Shocking bro. Bro sometimes when i do mk-hands it does the ex one and it pisses me off cos i wana save the meter for my super, it's gay as.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 14, 2009, 02:45:44 AM
Cant you do those Gen combo's yet? Shocking bro. Bro sometimes when i do mk-hands it does the ex one and it pisses me off cos i wana save the meter for my super, it's gay as.

MK-hands is so fucking awkward... Is it possible to do it without using your thumb for the MK ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

stereomonkey

I find getting the fierce hands out more of a pain then the thumb placement.  But I think im FINALLY gotten the hang of it now.  Though most times I go to slow and it comes out too late :(
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

electric

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 14, 2009, 09:07:38 AM
I find getting the fierce hands out more of a pain then the thumb placement.  But I think im FINALLY gotten the hang of it now.  Though most times I go to slow and it comes out too late :(

I can do Hondas jab xx hands no problem, so I don't really have a problem piano-ing the hands... I guess I just need to practise it a bit more... even though there's not much point since I can't play Gen for shit hahaha
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

stereomonkey

When pianoing it's my damn ring finger that doesn't want to hit the button fast enough.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: electric on October 14, 2009, 08:48:28 AM

MK-hands is so fucking awkward... Is it possible to do it without using your thumb for the MK ?

Assuming weazzy hasnt reverted (de-evolved) back to failpad
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Who knows.  Also, off topic but what the fuck was you sig suppose to be?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

This Gif

Works in the post but not in my sig. im probably doing something dumb and obvious. meh.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

yeah , i just tried that now with teh img tags and that shit doesnt work.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Doesnt work as a thumbnail either. U-man must be haxxing to get a gif in his sig.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Yes, the dumb and obvious thing you are doing is trying to put an img in your sig.

A while back people were putting huge images in their sigs, I put a size limit in but some people got around it anyway, so I said fuck it, no more images. Hrm, I should stop .gif animated avatars too...

Euan's still works because he hasn't changed his sig for about 6 months.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on October 13, 2009, 02:22:20 PM
HAHA!  Weazzey would be no good at barfights!  He'd be too distracted by the bar and the chicks!!!

Man East Coast got fucking slain...  And im now going to devote my free time to Gen practice until I can do those damn combos!!!
What, there were chicks there, damn it, stupid computer playing up and cant watch vids.

I can do  all the links, just havent got the FADC down 100 percent.

I can piano hands with about 90% effeicinecy.  Id do it using the following method.

forward+jab, strong, feirce, jab, jab+feirce.

Doing the jab and feirce at the same time at the end stops you from getting EX hands.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on October 14, 2009, 10:37:13 AM
Yes, the dumb and obvious thing you are doing is trying to put an img in your sig.

A while back people were putting huge images in their sigs, I put a size limit in but some people got around it anyway, so I said fuck it, no more images. Hrm, I should stop .gif animated avatars too...

Euan's still works because he hasn't changed his sig for about 6 months.

Ahhhhhhhhhh that makes sense. I remember that aswell.

At least im not as dumb as i thought. (aaaaand people making witty retorts to this comment begins......now)
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black