• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

FAN ART

Started by samurai black, October 16, 2009, 11:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on January 26, 2010, 04:42:57 PM
I'll be so happy when v2 of this forum software comes out and I institute Karma so I can vote down posts like that one.

That's actually pretty cool. I've always thought that this forum should have some sort of reputation point system. So long as everyone can use it though.

samurai black

was playing thourgh again and got hit by the urge to scribble something up of ivy :)

samurai black

raaar

stereomonkey

Now your drawing pictures of me?  Well, thank you ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

yeah, you totally have the same rapist smile.

anyways, this isnt really fan art, but what the hell ill share anyway  :D

samurai black

fluxcore

I can see smoof's hard-on from here!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Holy shit? Have you managed to invent a binocu-microscope?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

Good shit SamBlack. Really digging the sharp lines on this one. Reminds me of an Alpha Sagat for some reason. I'll post up more of my efforts soon. Been busy with commissions and the like lately. Some bits and bobs are floating around my facebook though.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

CrazyMobius

samurai black

ace. heres more from me.

stereomonkey

Did the legs thread on SRK inspire you to draw this one? ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

nah, that was already in the works before i peeped that awesome thread  :D

CptMunta

That's beastly work gentlemen.

Mobius really tight  and tidy line work man. Wish I could get my work that neat.

SamBlack rad Leo. I love how you draw women with beautiful curvy hour glass figures. Not just boys with boobs.

He's some of my latest efforts:

Tatsunoko contest over at Capcom Europe:

The concept is that ingame he paints pixels on the screen. So all the paint from the brush comes out pixelated.

Since he is from the Capcom side he needs to come from a game, but also needs to be an original creation so I came up with an idea for a fake game, Capcom's Pixel Power. Just to help justify his look, moveset and concept.

Pixel Perfect his level 3 super, he actually paints the opponent in their classic 2D Sprite form and the eye judges it.

Also his Anti air Pallete swap actually swaps your opponents palette for a short amount of time:

Here's some examples from his moveset. Please excuse the crudeness of the artwork, it's just to give an idea of the concept  and how he'd animate in game. Also gives you an idea of his playstyle too.

Here's how the Academy of Combat murals are working out. The customer is totally stoked which is awesome. Sorry Sam Black I did try some of your draw over ideas but only took bits and bobs on board. Client liked the MMA original draft better since it's a bit more meancing, but I did tweak the Kickboxer after reassessing:

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

samurai black

hah, all good bro they were just my two cents. feeling that girl kickboxer  ;D

i take it she replaced the samurai?

rad idea with captain curator too.