• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Crank 2: High Voltage

Started by [NIUE] weazzyefff, November 26, 2009, 01:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man you's have to watch this movie to believe the shit thats in it. He survived that drop from the fucking helicopter, i shit you's not. He's back and this time needs electricity to keep his artificial heart beating.

I give it 9/10 it's so fucking win. Wont spoil it for you's though but go pick it up, it just came out today. Here's some memorable quotes.

Chev Chelios: [catches up with Johnny Vang after chase] Did I just drop some change [grabs Johnny Vang by neck]
Chev Chelios: or did I hear a chink?
-------
Ria: What the fuck? I'm clean like baby! (with chinese accent)
Chev Chelios: What's that? Fucking Cunt-a-nese?
---------
Poon Dong: [to Asian women] Hey, I got five dollar says you blow me for twenty bucks.
-------
Various : Fuck you Chelios. Hey fuck you Chelios. Fucking fuck your balls Chelios. Fuck off Chelios. AND.... FUCK OFF CHELI FUCKING OS !!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Yeah, I liked the first one much more. Some decent moments in 2 though.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Yeah it was surprisingly decent.  I thought it was gonna be shit, but in the ned was pleasantly surprised.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

At the end with the bloopers it looks like h grabbed those electric things for real, when he goes flying back everyones like wholly fuck !!! Then he gets up and says ''fuck that was hot''.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!