• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Wombo Combo!

Started by Pinolicious, October 20, 2009, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: Skullator on October 26, 2010, 08:47:22 PM
OH MY GOD after paying more attention, that has potential for funniest shit ever.

What are you going to do different next time? "Focus much harder"

The pressure is too much for this guy, and he just lets his emotions go by bursting into tears in front of everybody after getting his shit buzzsawed in half by a 12 dollar attack disk.

HAHAHAHA...man...that shit was funny as hell!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck that shit was funnayyy.

That kid focus the shit outta the other guy bey blade mane. That kid crying like a bitch made me piss myself laughing.

And what about the engineering guy lol. That trigger one looked llike shit and they shoulda tested it in game. The power chord one will fuck that shit up.

I had a mean fight at Kelston Boys for this shit. This guy came in with his homemade E2 bottle cap with a bit of metal around it and wasted everyone. I started hooking him cos he's a cheap cunt and didn't buy one like the rest of us haha. That and Yugi oh used to start mean fights mane. They definitely should look into imorting some chicks into that school.n Even if it's fat ugly kelston girls ogres.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

B BOY DRAW2

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Ahhaahahahaahahahhaha. LMFAO! x 1000000000!!!

I laughed wayyy to hard at this.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Gino

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hahahhah. Are black people supppose to be watermelon freaks aswell.

samurai black

geneterror

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 28, 2010, 10:35:56 AM
Hahahhah. Are black people supppose to be watermelon freaks aswell.
In the States, yes.
KOW 2011

gunsmoke

Popeye the sailor man  :D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

originaljulz

MORGAN FREEMAN talked about zombies. Life complete.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

gunsmoke

if u talking about wot weapon or power ? i guess al i need is a samurai sword n sliced some meat lol..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Skullator on October 26, 2010, 08:47:22 PM
OH MY GOD after paying more attention, that has potential for funniest shit ever.

What are you going to do different next time? "Focus much harder"
Raises the roof
"The professor ~ dropping some science"
The pressure is too much for this guy, and he just lets his emotions go by bursting into tears in front of everybody after getting his shit buzzsawed in half by a 12 dollar attack disk.

If anything I think the humour comes from American culture and the mindset it raises it's people with. The same type of comedy can be found on almost any American enthusiast TV show. Have you ever seen the American version of Antiques Roadshow? It's pretty wacky.

I never knew Beyblade was a spinning top game. That's a winning formula right there. To take a game that has been popular with kids for generations and give it a pop culture overhaul. I can see why it's making loads of money.

As far as a Beyblade tournament goes I mean they are 10 year olds. :p They are just doing something they enjoy. Nothing too odd about it I don't think. And the TV show is like a What Now style TV show. They are always presented in that style. You can't be too intellectual for a 7-10 year old audience. But I guess it is possible to find humour in any situation.  ;D

I guess Evo must look a little stupid to outsiders. Seeing grown men playing a childrens game and taking it so seriously lol.  ;D