• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Wombo Combo!

Started by Pinolicious, October 20, 2009, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B BOY DRAW2

OH SHIT...E.HONDA!!!  :o

...on that note...the name of his ultra 1 has to be the coolest, longest, most gangsta of all ultras!!!
I mean...I speak for myself...but I can't pronounce Gen's..let alone know what they translate to...but E.HONDA...

Metsu blah blah...
Shoryu blah blah...

ULTIMATE KILLER HEAD RAM!!!

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

Nick4now

Oh and this is what this kid was talking about hahaha

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

massi4h

Who's Mike Watson? Never heard of this super awesome OG SF beast before. DSP is the coolest.

CrazyMobius

I always thought Mike Ross was Mike Watson until I saw him at Evo. Mike Ross that is.

CptMunta

I just love the idea of a street fighter convention with guest speakers, sales figures, seminars, networking and name tags: "Hello my name is: Daigo"
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

samurai black

B BOY DRAW2

OH SHIT...is that the matrix in that X ray!?
...And that Yoda gag is awesome! haha
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

haha i had that superman plane , and the green lex luthor one .
they were the vehicles for my superman and lex luthor superpower figures .

not that you young bucks would know what they are but they were awesome bitches

you all got yugi oh , dragonball and all that other stupid emo crap

muhahhahahhahaha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck up kung

Dragonball is fucking baddd. Vegeta will pull his pants down and take a big shit on that plane and make superman clean t up.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 20, 2010, 08:27:52 AM
Fuck up kung

Dragonball is fucking baddd. Vegeta will pull his pants down and take a big shit on that plane and make superman clean t up.

Is that before or after he cries?  Yeah thats right, Vegeta cries.  All the Vegeta lovers forget that he has a big sookie cause he is scared HAHAHAHA!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: WoundLenny on November 20, 2010, 08:36:32 AM
Is that before or after he cries?  Yeah thats right, Vegeta cries.  All the Vegeta lovers forget that he has a big sookie cause he is scared HAHAHAHA!
Is that when Broli scares him? Can't remember that, he is not afraid to show his emotions. He fuckin saiyan loyalty he can cry if he wants to.

Anyway atleast Dragonball Villains don't come back again and again (besides Frieza). Cos if you fuck with saiyans they gonna blast you into millions of little bits so not even imortals can be anoyingly consistent.

Anyway lets team up and take the piss on Batman fags, cos that dude will get owned by pretty much everyone lmfao.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on November 20, 2010, 08:55:39 AM
Is that when Broli scares him? Can't remember that, he is not afraid to show his emotions. He fuckin saiyan loyalty he can cry if he wants to.
on namek, just as he's been given the smash and he's pleading with goku to kill frieza or some shit to avenge all the saiyans. and then frieza kills him and goku goes all 'WHY'D YOU DO THAT FOR CUNT'. cant remember exactly, havent seen it since it aired on tv3.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh what. Bro his whole entire race was  enslaved and then butchered. Not even the mighty Vegeta can hold in those emotions.

Fuck that Saga got thrased hard on TV3 ay. They never even replayed the Buu saga. Bastards.

samurai black

oh he mightve cried when his spaceship crashed before the androids arrived. although i think it was more of a tantrum that lead him to become a super saiyan for the first time.

dont think he cried in the buu saga, before he blew himself up. maybe he was sad he wasnt gonna be able to tap bulma anymore  :D

CaptainHook

All i remember about that dragonball shit was it took an entire episode just to do tight shots on two guys faces with lines going everywhere
as the were ABOUT to fight. A week of episodes later and the fight still hadn't started.

I almost gave it another chance until all the emo kids starting doing their hair the same way.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K