• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Season's Beatings 4 this weekend

Started by fluxcore, October 15, 2009, 02:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

You guys are all wrong. There is only one beast, and that is Beastmaster Smoofologist.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

maelgrim

Quote from: electric on October 19, 2009, 03:58:21 PM
Quote from: stereomonkey on October 19, 2009, 03:48:20 PM
But does it mean he is more shitter because he used rose to get where he got?  I dont get it.  He used a shit character but still came in top 16.  I think that is still beast.

lol exactly -- I was agreeing with you on that one... the fact that he uses a character with harder matchups makes him beast -- I was pointing it to emphasize his beastness

He was also using Viper quite a bit.
There were some definite alternate styles at this comp, the Puerto Rican Balrog was something else :)

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

maelgrim

Anyway I think in hindsight (always a wonderful thing :) ) Justin made a mistake in choosing Fei in the Winner vs Winner round.

He would have been better to have picked Balrog or Rufus and even if he lost he would have made it back to the final.

Then he could have sprung Fei taken the first set and gone into the 2nd set with momentum and not have Daigo go away and think about the Fei matchup.

Obviously a dangerous gambit & Justin wasn't to know the initial impact Fei would have. But if he has a time machine thats what he should do  ;D
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?