• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

NZism custom artwork - showing off, feedback and advice thread.

Started by geneterror, November 03, 2009, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Atleast i didnt forget. Wish i could be fucked putting art on mine. I'd put i mean as whole SF family pic on it. How long does it take bro??
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

Artwork 4-5 hours depends on how fussy you are and how complicated you want it, cutting it out 1/2 hour and taking apart and putting the stick back together about another half an hour.

I'm going to order another perspex plate next week to do my other stick ;D
KOW 2011

electric

Quote from: geneterror on January 18, 2010, 02:59:46 PMI'm going to order another perspex plate next week to do my other stick ;D

Let me know what it's like on cost before you order bro... I got my perspex before Art started doing the ones without bezels... If I can get rid of the bezel, I'll be a happy man
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Theres a few people interested over in that other thread. I was gonna grab one too but i ended up putting it off.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

B BOY DRAW2

Hey guys...with the hype of SSF4 coming I've decided to work on sum new artwork for my TE stick.

I was happy with my "SONIC BOOM" stick...but now I've figured out how to use GIMP a bit better(it's like photoshop...but free!)I'm starting sum new stuff and hopefully reviving this thread a bit to see sum other designs and ideas from others.

I also managed to pick up a cheap semi thrashed SE stick from TradeMe just after Xmas that I'm pimping for my girl...and just waiting on sum parts to come.

With that said...here's a pic of what's going to be my girls SE stick art!!

By the way...My girl's an Akuma and Sakura player...but she likes Chun  ::)
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

samurai black

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: samurai black on February 01, 2010, 10:22:22 AM
looks good. thats tvc art, no?
Yeah..the full pic is...but I think the profile of her is from Capcom Fighting Evolution...possibly one of the SF3 games...?

My TE stick is gonna be another Guile one...but it's freakin' hard to find a good selection of Guile pics!?...well...pics that I like...

zos'la

nice Chun picture, I guess I have to get to work and make a new one for my custom stick...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CroNO

Heres my hrap3 completed

currently working on my TE stick, will keep you guys posted

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

B BOY DRAW2

Here's a shot of my new art I've been tryna arrange...unfinished though...
Just waiting on my parts for this and my girls Chun SE stick.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: fluxcore on February 11, 2010, 11:32:01 AM
Is that really where the stick is?

Huh...?...yeah...
Once the dust washer is on...I want it to look like the dog tag is hanging off the joystick.
Critique it bro...bouncing ideas off my girl and I'll end up with a Hello Kitty with a hair tie hanging off the joystick  :-\

fluxcore

Oh, ok... I just stared at the TE stick template for a very long time months ago and it looks a bit off to me, could be wrong though.