• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[Central/East Auckland] Team sorting for upcoming BarFights

Started by Gankatron, November 11, 2009, 10:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Lol glad u made it home in once piece bro ! Thanks for a cool afternoon , i must learn I can't miss da link , the mAsh dp's punish me .
Haha u no scare , I no scare . That BBQ was s rank too fong chur bro
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

massi4h

Yeah thanks alot you two. Epic day out, awesome seeing so many people there. And yay for me landing mvc2 raging demon on graham and stu. And beating richard at hdremix :D And being jack's cheapass akuma. Can't believe you made it home weazzy...

stereomonkey

Damn, it seems I only get remembered when I'm beasted at ;)

GG's Everyone!  Nice to meet your Richard, was fun and had some real close games (to only get jwonged with cyclops!)  Fun games at both Marvel and HDR (Deejay dizzys for the win!).  Smoof, JAPAN DESTROYED CHINA!  Remember, when Ryu fights Fei Long it's Japan vs China.  When it's Honda vs Fei Long it's Honda vs CHINA!!  Oh YEaaaaah.

Cheers weazzy.  Thanks for the games on the SFIV.  I wanna level up that Rufus now but I really hate his ex massiah kick.  Makes him feel like a shoto :-\

GG's too all the rest I played and BIG THANKS to Fong and Jack for the mean setups and games!!  AWESOME!!!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Thrash that messiah kick g.

Fuck i woke up with the meanest headache. Damn mustve been da wine.

AWWWW BROO!!!! I left my controller charger at your house fong, its a lil usb cord. Fuck no games for me for a while, except sf4, phew. I'll get it at the next bro.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 17, 2010, 11:24:16 AM
Nice to meet your Richard, was fun and had some real close games (to only get jwonged with cyclops!)  Fun games at both Marvel and HDR (Deejay dizzys for the win!).

aww man, i copped a mean hiding at hd remix yesterday from basically everyone i played. fucking dee jay and that child molester smile.

im just glad we had a witness to the cyclops awesomeness  ;D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im confident in my ability to beat anyone at SF4 with fuerte. Not regularly, but at least get a win every now and then.

Except for fucking Jack. Youre a cunt bro.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah, you surprised me big time Bill. But one thing i noticed. You had to guess right a shit load just to get half of Sagats life down. Haha. I dont think you'd be able to win in the long run. No matter how good your playing. And break concentration for a second and El Fuerte's game goes real shit real fucking quick. Imagine getting as drunk as i did and playing Fuerte, that would be a mish.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

DVS

Big thanks to Fong and Jack for hosting, you guys are the meanest...Had more set ups going than RVB...was awesome not to have to wait for a game all day.

Stoked that I actually managed to win a few - Lenny I'm sure you guna do nothing but anaylise 'jumpy unsafe' Ryu's untill you figure my pattern out...haha, Rose took a few people by surprize also...getting whipped by her dirty dishrag pokes and ground game caught a few people off guard....

Jack you're fucking S-Tier someone get this kid a Manager and send him overseas, I'm Manage him for a slick %15....

Big ups to everyone I had the chance to meet and play against!

I look forward to next time...
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yea sorry bout that DVS. Didnt mean to rage. I was being a drunk cunt. I was getting pissed cos you were ducking my cross up then grabbing. Man i saw the grab coming after you ducked THE FIRST TIME, but i mustve been wasted. Then you did it like a 100 more times and made me rrrraaaaggggeeee.

stereomonkey

Quote from: samurai black on January 17, 2010, 11:52:59 AM
aww man, i copped a mean hiding at hd remix yesterday from basically everyone i played. fucking dee jay and that child molester smile.

im just glad we had a witness to the cyclops awesomeness  ;D

MAXIMUM SMILE BRO!  Yeah, and you almost smashed me with that Jugs/Colossus/Hulk?? team infront of everyone.  Fuck :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

DVS

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 17, 2010, 01:00:00 PM
Yea sorry bout that DVS. Didnt mean to rage. I was being a drunk cunt. I was getting pissed cos you were ducking my cross up then grabbing. Man i saw the grab coming after you ducked THE FIRST TIME, but i mustve been wasted. Then you did it like a 100 more times and made me rrrraaaaggggeeee.

No need for apoligizes bro, I abuse Roses throw reach a little too much.....MK slide (under jumps) = throw, duck cross up = throw....whiffed Dragon = throw.....

Besides that was like a medium rage....you forget I'm played against Bill in Yifans...I've seen RAGE before....

Big ups to Bill -his Fuerte was 'on' yesterday...saw him dish out a few beat downs

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah it was more of raging at myself for not teching for shit. Fuck i havent had that problem that bad before. Usually it would be my reactions fault. But with those sorta set ups, mustve been executing slopily.

I gotta come to one of these sober..............naahh

DVS

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 17, 2010, 05:46:28 PM
Yeah it was more of raging at myself for not teching for shit. Fuck i havent had that problem that bad before. Usually it would be my reactions fault. But with those sorta set ups, mustve been executing slopily.

I gotta come to one of these sober..............naahh

I didn't the word 'sober' was in your vocab?!  8)