• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[Central/East Auckland] Team sorting for upcoming BarFights

Started by Gankatron, November 11, 2009, 10:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

Alright so short notice, I talked to Suzannah and she said we can rearrange the lounge so I can fit 8-9 at a squeeze at my place on Saturday from 12 til 6pm then you bums have to find somewhere else to go :P. Someone else will have to bring a TV if we want a second setup which would be preferable otherwise there's gonna be a lot of waiting around for games.
We have to be pretty chill coz it's a pretty laid back apartment building but it's also fairly soundproof so as long as nobody starts yelling off the balcony or something we'll be alright.

I have PS3, 2x TE sticks and SF4, Blazblue CT, HD Remix, MvC2, KOF XII... to play on the 40" TV.
I have a PS2 we can chuck on the same 40" if we want but no component cables only RCA with one Namco PS2 stick. Someone would need to bring a second PS2 stick.

So of you guys are actually keen? Gene, Alan, Stu, Gino, Lenny, Weazzy get back at me on here asap. I can fit 2-3 more and that's it so post up if you want to come.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Sweet bro ill come and while im there i will set up your ggpo!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Add Bill to that list. It will save me having to clean my place just to have you cunts smash it again.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

_b

Will need address/directions though. Carpark would be mint also :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

budafist

Im not going away for whole weekend now. but wanna go up to north for 1 day, so....
if its nice weather on Saturday I cant come.

but if its shit weather, I can bring my 42" (tv that is ;) ) my 360 and 2 arcade sticks. 
I got SF4 and HD remix.

Graeme, I'll let you know Sat morning, cool?
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

budafist

i woulda been keen to have it at my place, but my lounge is small like hamster
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

geneterror

OK seeing as you Hamilton guys have the longest trip I can offer you guys our parking spot because we don't have a car so you can have our one in the building. Everyone else, there is parking on our st 99% of the time.

I'll PM everyone the exact address soon.

Kinda weird but it would help if you have a cellphone. The power cuts the other day put our intercom on the outs. It usually works at the moment but the building manager warned us it is playing up and needs to be fixed. If you get here and for some reason it doesn't work and you can't txt me that you're here I will have no way of knowing and you'll be stuck outside.

I guess I better make a list.

1. Lenny
2. Bill
3. Alan
4. Stu (I assume with Alan?)
5. Gino (I assume with Alan?)
6. Gene
7. Weazzy (tbc)
8. Budafist (tbc)
9. ???
KOW 2011

geneterror

Quote from: budafist on January 27, 2010, 07:57:59 PM
Graeme, I'll let you know Sat morning, cool?
Would good if you could me know before then, but I'll put you down as tbc for now. Kelvin don't worry about gear because we'll need to be sure that anybody bringing gear can definitely get here on the day and there is no way we can fit a third setup if you can make it. Can anybody else confirm bringing some gear?
KOW 2011

fluxcore

I could bring 360 + games + TE stick, but no monitor...

Would be awesome if we could get a schweet PC setup with BB:CS!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

DVS

Thats a yes from me, might be able to bring 2 sticks if needed to.........
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck, we could always hit up Giga or something if its starting to get a bit crowded
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 27, 2010, 08:41:15 PM
Fuck, we could always hit up Giga or something if its starting to get a bit crowded

Yeah bro play it by ear.

Ill bring tatsunoko for a jam at that!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Yup, i'll be up with Alan too :D

Keen to hit giga up too if that means more of the peeps ;)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Rorooze

I'd be keen, can bring my xbox 360 TE + xbox + sf4 if you need. Got HD remix and marvel on my xbox as well. If there isn't enough room thats cool though, can always go to the next one in a fortnight!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn I dont know if i can come actually. Family bbq and shit. Rats. PM me yo cell Graeme. I gotta celly now. I'll give you a txt on the day to see if any room, if i can sneak out. We'll keep in contact anyway bra.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!