• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

[South Auckland] Jam session: Sunday 29.11.09 (100% confirmed)

Started by Hydro, November 19, 2009, 10:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Off topic (kinda): Leo can i thief that converter off you at this? Im aware youve sold it to richard, but im gonna steal it anyway.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

Quote from: The Lenny on November 26, 2009, 04:58:48 PM
are wwe gonna have an old school setup?

Yeah, just got my Alpha anthology for Ps2, we'll set it up in the boys room (Comfy couch) :D

CrazyMobius

zos'la

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 27, 2009, 07:30:05 AM
Quote from: The Lenny on November 26, 2009, 04:58:48 PM
are wwe gonna have an old school setup?

If you want I can bring SF1.  ;)

Classic.. but I don't think I remember how to play it lol. I don't even remember what it looks like!!! I was probably 7-8 years old when I first saw it!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Ive never seen it. And what I hear about it, i dont want too.

I was like 12 when I saw sf2 ww, it was probably already like 10yrs old.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

Quote from: weazzyefff on November 27, 2009, 08:09:22 AM
Ive never seen it. And what I hear about it, i dont want too.

I was like 12 when I saw sf2 ww, it was probably already like 10yrs old.

Lol, I remember seeing SF2 for the first time when I was 12 too it was at one of the arcades in the city (not Yifans but across the rd), that was 1990 (?) though. . .  hahaha Chun vs Blanka was the first battle I saw, just remembered her 100 Legs and his electricity.

*sigh* I'm such an old fogey! :D

geneterror

Haha whatever youngbuck I used to jam SF1 at the Hollywoods arcade in Manurewa all the time when it first came out!
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whoa!!!

Was it actually good back then.

I hated sf2, i could only do three moves  :'(
Oh wait a minute, those WERE all the moves. LOL , Tekken 2 FTW!!! Nah jk, dont hurt me.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

zos'la

LOL yeah I first saw SF1 back in the 89? can't remember too well. then really got into SF2 after that as I was told its the new thing at the time!!!, guile = gg with his invisable throws -.- there were soo many glitchs like freezing the game with golden stance turning off the game with it as well... dhalsim could jsut do it without have to get through all teh trouble guiles does... the game is honestly bugged ass. Oh yeah not to mention the light kick from Ryu and Gief... it was even faster then Chun's... you will get dizzy if it hits lol.
wow at off topic.

I'm going to try get my new stick up and running before sunday so I can use it at the Jam session :D been too lazy -.-

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CrazyMobius

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on November 27, 2009, 08:50:19 AM
Haha whatever youngbuck I used to jam SF1 at the Hollywoods arcade in Manurewa all the time when it first came out!

I remember that place, it used to hire out arcade machines. I first played Konami's TMNT game there.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on November 27, 2009, 08:50:19 AM

yeah Boy!! My bro and I used to walk from Clendon to there almost every weekend and spend ten bucks... would take us like a whole day.

We'd go with 20 bucks each, walk instead of take the bus so that we had more money.  Get a 3 dollar fish and chip meal each for lunch, and spend the rest on spacies!  Get like 2 50 cent drinks during the day while we were there.  Would be like an epic day out!

Fuck that nowadays though.  Too much crime and crazy bastards around for 2 little kids to be doing that shit now.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Kids are too soft these days imo. Send them through south auckland with a bag of money. The one with the most left at the end gets to eat dinner. Bonus points if they manage to steal MORE money from their potential attackers.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 27, 2009, 05:18:52 PM
Kids are too soft these days imo. Send them through south auckland with a bag of money. The one with the most left at the end gets to eat dinner. Bonus points if they manage to steal MORE money from their potential attackers.
Yeah go to South Auckland with an empty bag see who comes back with the most shit. Bonus points if you bring Uncle Dan a few 40 ounces.

Did anyone go to the Johnston rd arcade in Otara. They had some good prices.....on the weed that is.