• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

A2 GGPO tournament!!!!

Started by HoneyBadger, December 02, 2009, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Sunday after Marvel, be there at 1 HOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

So what day is that just to be clear :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

massi4h

Hey you told me Evil Ryu is banned, why isn't he on your list Smoofy? But yeah Chun is banned I guess she's really good

fluxcore

imo neither should be banned...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Could just soft ban them.  That means when you use them your wee wee goes soft and your never able to use it again. jokes (but for reals)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

anyone want to teach me how to play this again... god its frustrating lol :D I already can see why you have banned those chars... even vs CPU is hard as well... but i did set it up to the hardest mode :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Barnstorm

Can someone please explain the bannings
i can sort of understand chun but having never played against her i cant complain yet

and why stage bannings?

fluxcore

stages lag

Chun li is #1 in the game, but unless someone like zosla uses her I don't think she'll be ban worthy.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Chun is one of the only characters I can play in the Alpha games :'(
KOW 2011

Barnstorm

Quote from: fluxcore on December 07, 2009, 09:16:22 AM
stages lag

Chun li is #1 in the game, but unless someone like zosla uses her I don't think she'll be ban worthy.

so is this like ST gief and thawk stages?

and i dont see a prob with chunli but if you win with her i get to call you a homo along with some  other nice names

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Barnstorm on December 07, 2009, 10:42:32 AM
stages lag

so is this like ST gief and thawk stages?

and i dont see a prob with chunli but if you win with her i get to call you a homo along with some  other nice names

Fuck you for winning with chun li you lovely person
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Comsidering he's asking people how to play this game I don't think it will be an issue. Lol.

fluxcore

Quote from: CrazyMobius on December 07, 2009, 10:51:10 AM
Comsidering he's asking people how to play this game I don't think it will be an issue. Lol.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt considering his play in SF4. A2 Chun shits all over the entire cast of SF4, and I'm pretty sure he could pick her up in the time it takes to press each button once. Lol.

zos'la

I'll take that as a compliment ty very much!!!
but yes I have been using her a bit here and there and seen some vids of her on youtube and yes I am disappointed that she is banned as I wanted to have her as one of my mains incl Ryu but I guess its Ryu only now!!! maybe need to pick up a few more chars.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.