• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT!! BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM 2!!!!

Started by stereomonkey, December 14, 2009, 01:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Bro get that rapelay shit the fuck out of here.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: ILL_BILL on December 14, 2009, 11:42:06 PM
Bro get that rapelay shit the fuck out of here.
we all know thats all you do at tvnz bill
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Omg, thats a game ror the whole family. Pull that shit out on a rainy day.

Nah but seriously, hard to find a good game these days. I'd have to say MW2, even though I dont have it yet. It's fulled with epic omgwtf moments, you'll love it bro. The end is epic as, feels like your in a movie, especially with those graphipcs. SP is a bit short though but really really good. And multiplayer is godlike. Tactical Nuke FTW!!!.

edit: Yer the only reason it's short is because your not running like a fagg from building to building to killing, oops i mean knocking out the same repetitive guards that couldnt kill me if i bit down on the curb. Batman was real repetitive and lacked any fulfilling objective. The Scarecrow battle? Rofl.

Two sorts of games I dont play. Ones were you play as a chick. And ones were you DONT kill people.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

aw I thort those scarecrow bits were awesome as  ???
Have to finish mw2 over the holidays along with assassins creed 2
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

This was me playing Batman. ''Whoa yeah!!! I killed Batman, now I get to play as Joker for a while''. *Walks around as Joker for 5 seconds* ''What Batmans back, NOOOO!!!!!!''.

Cocktease no#2. ''Yea Batman got shot with that drug, he's gonna go fucking huge!!!, wait, what're you doing put that antitdote down. *Batman shoots him self with antidote* NOOOO!!!!!!''. Then Joker takes the drug and goes massive as, laughs at Batman, saying what a fool, in which I agree cos the worlds at stake who gives a fuck about staying clean. Jokers defeated and turns back to normal. Where I'm sure even Batman was thinking, fuck shoulda taken the drugs.The government corrupted his mind, which coulda ended us all.

Allrite, better stop talking ish and go to bed. I got surgery tomorrow. Yes, they fixing my arm they fucked a whole 14 months ago. Hospital drugs here I come.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on December 15, 2009, 12:15:13 AM
aw I thort those scarecrow bits were awesome as  ???
Have to finish mw2 over the holidays along with assassins creed 2
LOL, ohh shit sorry bro. Yeah I guess it was allright. Nah fuck off that Scarecrow shit was ridiculous, how many times do you have to kill him, like four? In my top 5 as no 1 for THE worst boss ever. Run behind shine light in his face, repeat every couple of stages or so.

Oh yeah, the poison Ivy bit was way better, I actually had to think (only a little).

OMG go clock that MW2. Best part is skippable offensive to homo's stage. Mow those mother fucking  civilians down. I replayed that stage like a million times. And they say video games make you violent. Pwah.

stereomonkey

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 15, 2009, 12:28:01 AM
Where I'm sure even Batman was thinking, fuck shoulda taken the drugs.The government corrupted his mind, which coulda ended us all.

I don't think that is Batman.

Also, MW2 is great, destroyed the SP which was neat.  MP is also cool, though I keep getting beasted at around the 10-11 kill streak mark. Spec Ops is great fun too.

Batman was repetitive but still enjoyable thanks to the combos and gadgets.  The ended final boss was a let down too.  But I still thought it was a great game :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on December 14, 2009, 10:33:39 PM
akham asylum waz fukn awesome yo fuckn n00bs 8)
Definately game of the year

You dare talk to Oleet like that? Do you want a mortal strike to the face, little rogue?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

samurai black

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 15, 2009, 12:28:01 AM
''Yea Batman got shot with that drug, he's gonna go fucking huge!!!, wait, what're you doing put that antitdote down. *Batman shoots him self with antidote* NOOOO!!!!!!''. Then Joker takes the drug and goes massive as, laughs at Batman, saying what a fool

bro, thats how awesome batman is. even roided up, joker still gets smacked down by bats. exploding punch is beast.

i really want to take down some cops in the sequel, kinda like in batman: year one/the dark knight movie when they send the swat team after him and he still punks them out.

and after watching mask of the phantasm again last night, joker sounds old as fuck in the arkham asylum game. too many gruff voices me thinks, mark hamill.

samurai black

only a hateful cunt would not like the looks of these screens. harley looks hoooooot :D

twoface looking pretty beastly too

hello selina kyle :D

more screenies here. http://kotaku.com/5627537/batman-arkham-city-screen-shots//gallery/13

samurai black