• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

shoes/sneakers/kicks

Started by samurai black, December 20, 2009, 11:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

im sure this board has a few sneaker freakers on it. who may also like star wars.

these are pretty freaking boss:

http://www.igeektrooper.com/2009/12/in-depth-look-the-force-is-strong-with-the-adidas-originals-star-wars-collection/

these two are my favourites.

so cool  :D :D

fluxcore

we make a good team my Adidas and me
we get around together, rhyme forever
and we won't be mad when worn in bad weather

i like tie fighters
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah theyre pretty bad even though I dont like Starwars. I'm feeling the orange ones bro, they'll look good with my Orange overalls  with ''state property'' written on the back. What can I say i'm gutter as a muthafuggaa.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

I have a friend with hookups for these.
Gettin' a pair of Skywalkers and a pair of Stormtroopers. Yeeyah boooooy!
KOW 2011

budafist

The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

samurai black

Quote from: geneterror on December 20, 2009, 01:48:49 PM
I have a friend with hookups for these.
Gettin' a pair of Skywalkers and a pair of Stormtroopers. Yeeyah boooooy!

i am so overwhelmed with jealousy right now :O

HoneyBadger

Yeah, hook a black guy and a white guy up
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro I can get them for ya. There might be a couple of holes where i ripped the beepers off'em. But you can hardly notice em.

Give a man some shoes, he'd have a good christmas present. Teach a man how to steal shoes, and it'll be christmas every day for his thievin ass.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

electric

Damn those dunks are pretty dope - I'd have way more shoes than I'd wear if I actually had money to buy them

I approve of those Akuma dunks, although you'd probably not want to wear them for preservations sake
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

samurai black

cant hate on the those, looks like a ton of effort went into them.

Nick4now

These are the shoes I was wearing at Nats:

Monopoly FTW!  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 20, 2009, 11:48:12 PM
Bro I can get them for ya. There might be a couple of holes where i ripped the beepers off'em. But you can hardly notice em.

Haha the MAN! Bro you gotta learn that magnet trick with them beepers and those beepers that spit ink on your clothes when you try rip em off.

Will

Both pairs of those Star Wars collabs were $100/$90 at a big brand sale in the markets downtown aucks last weekend, was keens to get them but money is tight atm >_< I wanna get a pair of the Yoda ones sometime.
Learning....