• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Super SF2 Turbo HD Remix?

Started by samurai black, April 14, 2007, 05:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

When I get some more gold time (probably this weekend) I'll be back into the HDR as well, although I don't have the 360 on very often so you'll have to ping me here to get me on :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Necropost...

Akuma has been banned from Evolution's HDR tournament this year! Possibly this was dependent on whether he was tweaked in the latest patch or not - which he was not.

If anyone is wondering, he's 'broken' in several ways, some of which are unintended invincibility on some moves, much smaller hitboxes than was intended, fireballs which also have weird hitboxes, and also unintended inescapable raging demon setups.

Basically I think they based him of shin/ten gouki from the dreamcast version, but didn't know the hitboxes were different. It's basically just REALLY hard to hit him out of some things, to the point where it is apparently the consensus that he is STILL too good to use in a tourney.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[8-----D] Toots

True I guess thats the standard now ;D