• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Tekken Style Ken and Chun 3D models

Started by DVS, January 19, 2010, 09:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

Quote from: fluxcore on January 19, 2010, 01:18:40 PM
With the news of Heihachi's voice actor dying, I was trying to think of heihachi's 'catch phrase sound' that you would get him to say if you met the VA. You know, like how Ryu/Ken go HADOKEN or SHORYUKEN or how Optimus prime goes TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT

Couldn't come up with anything.

For all of Tekken. No characters have any special sound phrases that you would attach to the char. The best we came up with was Phoenix Punch ROOOAAAAAAH but really that doesn't particularly count. The only thing Heihachi has is laughing.

i got a few sound effects for heihachi embedded in my head from t3 days, but thats about it. none of the tekken characters shout out their attack moves. although a bit of dialogue would be kinda neat.

HoneyBadger

I want you guys to all become MMA fighters and yell shit like FLUXCORE HYPER SMASHING JUMPING ATTACKKKKK
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

No more Tekken VS Street Fighter bullshit.

They are retarded arguments that end in nothing, and make our community look like morons.

If you want to make pointless arguments like this, go make a GPForums account and whinge over on that forum.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

DVS

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on January 19, 2010, 02:06:59 PM
No more Tekken VS Street Fighter bullshit.

They are retarded arguments that end in nothing, and make our community look like morons.

If you want to make pointless arguments like this, go make a GPForums account and whinge over on that forum.

yea Smoof, just cut it out man...haha

Lenny is 'staunch as fuck'..... ;D
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Gee whizz.  Tekken and Street fighter are both great games in their own right and I humbly agree that arguing which one is better is pointless.

Amen.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LOL, just read you post now Lenny.

Off to GP I GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

superman would so beat goku in a fight.