• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Cloud LAN 01 - AH Pro Circuit NZ Stop 1

Started by Midnite, January 31, 2010, 11:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Nice, I think that'll be a lot more enticing to ppl
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Midnite

I'm looking at running pool play on the Friday to get seeds for the brackets which will start on Saturday. The finals will be played on the Finals will be played on the Sunday.

If people have other commitments and everyone entering agrees to speed things up and to get them all done on one or two days instead of all three I'm more than happy to run it that way.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Will

This shits gonna be sick, just a heads up if anyone wants to be interviewed for a "movie" like project for the event gimme a PM, keens to expand it over all the tournaments and communitys there and make it look really good.
Learning....

Skullator

Just prepaid for the event

Question I flicked to Midnite in the email-
By the way, I'll post this question on the NZism forum topic too, is there parking provided at the venue? Or anything close by you would recommend?

Midnite

I believe there is on site parking available (i'll confirm this evening), if not there should be loads of parking nearby that will be suitable.

zos'la

can we turn up on the day to sign up? what time does teh SF4 tournament start?
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Midnite

You can definitely sign up on the day. I'm hoping to start Halo at 12pm followed by the other tournaments at 2pm.

zos'la

great thanks for the prompt reply.

If I turn up I will most likely bring Kevin and Hue along. Guess it will make things more interesting!!!

Midnite

Sounds good man.

On a side note, how can I fix the time on this forum? I've looked around and can't for the life of me find it.

zos'la

I don't know lol.... I've always found it weird by never bothered to fix it.

fluxcore

Quote from: Midnite on March 29, 2010, 07:58:44 PM
On a side note, how can I fix the time on this forum? I've looked around and can't for the life of me find it.

Profile->Forum Profile
and then
Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Time offset
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

So what time is everyone planning to arrive? I don't think I can make the ranbats as well as cloud lan.

Skullator

Planning on winging things pretty hard Mason, I was thinking of arriving some time between 9:30AM - 11AM based on midnite saying Street fighter would start at 12 (I think he posted that)

You worried about Cloud overlapping Ranbats or other time issues? Yeah I'm not sure how late each day Cloud lan tournies will go for.
We should be sweet to boost from Cloud to Ranbats tho hopefully, I can't see there being that many entrants, so things shouldn't drag on too late? Dunno.

Btw if anyone needs a ride from A to B that weekend let me know.