• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Cloud LAN 01 - AH Pro Circuit NZ Stop 1

Started by Midnite, January 31, 2010, 11:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Well if we end day 1 of cloud lan early, I can drive to the ranbats, but due to my restricted license I gotta be outta there by 9:30.

zos'la

lol... I drink and drive when i was on my learners :P for 5 years!!! didn't get caught once :)
but good on ya for following the rules xD
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: zosla on March 30, 2010, 03:29:49 PM
lol... I drink and drive when i was on my learners :P for 5 years!!! didn't get caught once :)
but good on ya for following the rules xD

Wow bro... there are some things you should never admit to on a public forum..

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

samurai black

dont tell him that, i was waiting for him to tell us he also imports contac NT  :D

electric

Quote from: samurai black on March 30, 2010, 03:56:41 PM
dont tell him that, i was waiting for him to tell us he also imports contac NT  :D

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. But that was too damn good. Well played Richard... well played.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

like it matters on a pub forum!!!
we all know like 99% of the crap that goes around are ballocks.

Midnite

Doors opening around 10am. So rock up some time after that. Tournament will hopefully begin by 12.15

Neal

How many people are entering for Tekken 6? Thats the only thing I could compete in and I'm wondering whether it's worth the 50$
What time is it? I'm tossing up whether to go, but I've got work on Saturday night @ 5?

massi4h

I might enter to help numbers, but I don't have a copy of the game and I don't know if anyone who's coming has the game on xbox. Actually Gino does so we should be sweet.

It's only $30 for the fighters Neal so definitely come. I guess I'll be there by 10:30.

I'll also bring H3 I might as well and borrow H2 off a friend, cause it's awesome. Do you have the multiplayer map pack Midnite?

And yeah I'll bring guitar hero and what not, and if you wanna do a little tourney, I have rules for this year's WCG and ESWC for GH5 or else if people would rather play GH3 then yeah you can go with that. I'll even attempt rock band if that's more popular.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Gah. Definitely wont be there. Missus wont let me. >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

Gutted =\

Oh well catch you at ranbats then hopefully

massi4h

It says it on the front page, but I haven't seen him in ages...

zos'la

hmm...
I am helping my mises move house on Friday afternoon -.- so most likely not make it.
I'll try to make it for the ranbats what not...

Midnite

Congrats to Mason who took the top spot in SF4. 2nd went to Skullator & 3rd to Ben.

If you 3 could PM me your bank acc details I'll get your prize money deposited asap.

Also, Neal, I need your bank details so I can sort you out. If anyone has his details could you please PM them to me.

Thanks to those who came, working on the project you got a sneak peek at and will announce details later this week.